Chapter 27

I was balling, crying my head off, trying not to choke to death.

Elli was trying to comfort me and keep me from killing myself.

Harry and Niall walked into my bedroom.

Elli was sitting right next to me on my left on my king size bed, which I thought was way to big for me but it came in handy today, and Harry sat next to her. Niall sat next to me on my right.

I'm an ugly crier and I'm not just saying that because I'm insecure. I'm saying that because I truly am. So, I pulled my knees to my chest to hid my face and continued to cry, but not as hard.

Elli and Niall both had an arm around me.

I was crying like this because this morning my sister called to tell me that my grandfather, the only person that actually understood me and I actually acted like and had similarities to, had died because a drunk driver had hit him.

I didn't know what I was. Angry, mad, or sad. I guess mostly sad.

"Are you okay now?" Elli asked.

"Yeah." I said when I had finished crying since I let all my feelings come out.

I had mascara everywhere, I had a photo shoot in 4 hours, and I knew that Maddison, our makeup and hair stylus, already had her hands full.

And what upset me the most is that I couldn't go to my grandfathers funeral because management said that we had too much stuff to work on. So, I had to cry everything out then.

Niall got up to let me go to the bathroom.

I went in there and wiped off all my makeup and put on new makeup. If Harry and Niall weren't here I wouldn't have put on new makeup.

I walked out and they were gone. I went downstairs and Bandit tackled me to the ground.

I can normally take a Bandit Hit like that but he did it right by the table and I hit my head on it. I already had a headache from crying so much so that didn't help any.

"Bandit!" Elli said.

"Here." Niall said gesturing to help me up. I obviously took his offer and went to the kitchen to get Ibuprofen.

"Are you alright?" Niall asked.

Normally I don't open up like this but I knew I needed to.

"No, I have a headache I want to go to my grandfathers funeral but I can't. I might not want to because he was a veteran and they're gonna play Taps, which I hate because it's so sad, and they're gonna play the song they play in the morning everyday to wake the soldiers up after the Major wakes them up." I said sadly.

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks. And the weird thing is, all I want to do is lay down and sleep the rest of the day ,but no, I have a photo shoot. I don't even want to pretend like I'm happy."

"You want a hug?"

"Sure."

Like I said before, I only accepted Niall's hug.

Plus, he always smelt good. Especially when he wears a hoodie.

"Oh my god, you're shivering."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and grabbed a hoodie.

My clothes always smell like 'Our Moment'. One Direction's oldest perfume. I really liked it. I squirted a little on my hoodie so it would smell nice since Niall smelled good.

I walked out of my bedroom and Harry and Elli had walked in.

"Elli, I think we need to get there a little bit earlier so Mads" (Maddison's nickname we have her) "can help me out a little more than normal."

"Okay, get your waterproof mascara and we'll go." she said trying to sound happy.

We went there and they let me take my pictures last so I had more time, which made up a little for making me stay.

I went back home and Harry and Niall hadn't moved much.

I went to sit next to Niall and brought my favorite blanket with me.

He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

Harry and Elli took Bandit outside. Harry seriously liked my dog.

I got up to use the bathroom and when I got back Niall was in the kitchen eating a bag of chips.

I went to go sit on the couch but Niall sat down, laying flat on his back taking up all the room, leaving me standing.

"Rudeness." I muttered jokingly.

"There's still room. You just have to lay down on top of me."

I wasn't in any mood to argue but I did.

"No, I'll crush you." I said.

"Huh, maybe, if you were ,I don't know, one hundred pounds heavier." He said. "Now do as you were told."

I did what he told me to and laid down on top of him.

Niall was really warm. That was when I noticed how cold I was. It's not like I wasn't wearing hardly anything. I was
wearing skinny jeans, a long sleeve T-shirt, and a hoodie with socks on my feet, the fuzzy kind not the normal kind.

I started to fall asleep but just when I was about to Niall started to play with my hair. My shoulder blades started to poke out in alarm, they always do when I'm scared.

"It's okay. It's just me." Niall whispered.

It felt good to have Niall here with me. Especially since management wouldn't let me go home.

I let Niall play with my hair for a while. He eventually got tired and wrapped his arms around my waist and fell asleep.

Niall started to mumble small things and snore a little here and there. I laid there just listening to him. I already said previously that I liked him. Now I was falling in love with him.

I looked out the screen door and saw Harry and Elli talking by the pool.

I knew that we had a long time before they finished talking so I drifted of to sleep.