Chapter 28

I woke up and looked at my watch. I had only slept for ten minutes, but Niall was still sleeping so I couldn't just get up.

But Elli and Harry looked like they were about to get up and bring Bandit back in. Worry,worry.

Thank The Lord, Niall just woke up.

"Hey, you awake?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I got up after I said that.

"Hey, Kaitlin, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You just look upset. That's all."

"Oh, okay. Elli and Harry are coming."

Then there was a loud thump on the door.

"Bandit!" I said laughing my head off.

Niall was literately laughing his lungs out.

Bandit had run right into the door. I guess he thought it was open since it was a glass door.

Elli opened the door.

Harry and Elli were laughing too.

"Kaitlin, I think Bandit needs glasses."

"Huh, no kidding."

I went into the kitchen and got out some veggie chips. They're actually really good.

"How can you eat those?" Niall asked.

"They're not that bad. Just taste one."

He took a chip, at first, then took the can.

I wasn't that hungry anyways.

I went up to my bedroom and got out my phone and sent a text to Chloe telling her I couldn't make it to my Grandfathers funeral. She wasn't that happy about it but she'll get over it but it's Ryan I'm most worried about. He already hates me and since I can't go he will think I don't care.

No matter if I go or not someone will be mad at me. Management and The girls and probably Niall and Harry too if I sneak behind their backs to go home. Liam, Zayn, and Louis probably wouldn't be that happy either, but Chloe, Ryan, and my parents plus my grandmother wouldn't be happy about either choice I take. Not being there or being there and sneaking behind other peoples backs always made my grandma mad. (and yes it has happened before.)

I went back downstairs and quickly ran to the sofa before Niall could lay down again.

It didn't work.

He laid his legs right on top of my lap.

I didn't care I just wanted to sit down.

Elli and Harry were sitting together in the recliner.

We started watching a, finally, normal movie.

We watched the Hunger Games Series.

Niall sat up.

I made Elli stop the movie so I could get my favorite blanket.

I sat down and Niall got up and made popcorn.

He put TWO bags in a bowl and then made Elli and Harry their bowl.

He sat down next to me, so, I guess I could be nice enough to share my blanket.

He placed the hot bowl of popcorn on both of our laps.

He ate and ate and ate. I didn't eat any because I was worried that Niall would bite my hand off.

I was getting cold so I pulled the blanket closer to me but the bad thing is that I pulled the blanket off of Niall.

Elli saw what had happened and said
"Niall I wouldn't take her blanket anymore if I were you."

"I guess not." he said.

It was only a few moments before he pulled the blanket back on top of the two of us.

I moved closer to Niall so the blanket would be longer.

He put his arm around me.

Oh my godliness, Niall's wearing his cologne.

I'm one of those girls who would want to bury my face in a guys hoodie if they were wearing cologne because they smell that damn good. Is it just me?

I moved in closer to where my shoulder was touching his ribs.

I put my head on his chest and he started to play with my hair.

Elli and Harry were way to busy watching Catching Fire to even notice how close Niall and I were.

I put my feet up on the couch and Niall put down my hair and put his hand around my waist.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Elli's phone go off. Trust me, it's loud.

"I'm gonna put the bowls up." I said.

I've already seen Catching Fire seven different times so I guess it gets old after a while.

I put on my hoodie and squirted my hoodie with perfume, but I only used a little.

I went outside and sat under my tree.

My sister had sent me a video of Taps being played at the funeral.

I started to cry a little. Sniffling and whipping away a tear here and there.

"Please, don't crying." a voice said.

It's always Niall I thought. Guess who it was. Niall.

"Sorry." I said.

I just looked at my phone where the casket was at the funeral. I had to cry.
But I held it in.

Niall sat down next to me.

"Why do you like this tree so much?"

"Niall, I really don't wanna talk about it."

"Please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??"

"My grandfather always told me I was born to climb trees. It's not this tree in particular it's all trees."

"Sorry"

"It's okay, you didn't know."

I put my face in my hand and pulled my legs up to my chest.

I wasn't crying, just resting my eyes with water.

But, seriously, I wasn't crying.

Niall put an arm around me and pulled me in for a hug.

But, I stood up.

I took his hand and pulled him up and gave him a hug.

He was always giving me hugs it was about time that I gave him a real hug.

"You've never given me a hug before."

"It's about time that I did."

We went inside and sat back down in the same position we were in before and I fell asleep.