•𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘩 • [𝘡𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘻𝘢.𝘔]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The loud music bounces from wall to wall in the club. Ass shanking melodies booming,filling up all corners of the place. Colorful lights dancing around. People drinking and dancing the starry night away. Security alert at all times both in and outside incase an altercation were to happen.

The club rising in the charts and outranking most of the clubs in the area. The name of it being talked about among those who have entering the building. "Lavish" having it's name on the map,growing clientele plus a proud owner behind it. The owner nonetheless was you.

Lavish had been open for 2 years, today making it 3. You had planned an event for the 3rd anniversary and honestly business was booming nicely. Your parents were spectacle about it since clubs can be mixed with shady backgrounds. You understood them because it was true. There were some clubs with shady business going on but the only shade going on in your club was you throwing shade at the hating ass bitches.

Lavish was a project you were determined to start and finish. It started in high school ,that opening up an events venue came to mind. From there the idea grew. You took your chances when you graduated high school,pulling off a business risk. Which you succeeded. So much time went into the idea that time for a relationship was nonexistent. A 2 year relationship you decided to end just like that....gone. For something to be achieved there's always sacrifices to make and Zabuza was your sacrifice.

Yea you could've been in a relationship and follow the star you were chasing. You just felt like you were holding Zabuza back from his dream of becoming a MMA fighter. He was always there for you ,supporting you along the way but the tight schedule you had didn't let you be there for him. Zabuza never complained though. He had an idea of what you were to go through and we was alright with it. He was a bit hurt that you couldn't be there for him but he was always there for you. You felt guilty as time progressed. That guilt ate you up little by little that you decided to break it off and let him chase his star,maybe with someone better than yourself. The thought of losing him hurt. But you felt like it was the right thing at the time.

That was 4 years ago. Both of you being 22 and 23. Both successful in your own fields. You both felt like something was missing. There was always a dark patch you couldn't quite understand. So here we are. Lavish turning 3 and you a few months from grown 23.

(With Zabuza)

Zabuza was back in Kiri after his winning fight against Kakashi who hailed from Konoha. He had heard of Lavish becoming a big shot club and event venue so he made the choice to go and check it out. He was happy for you. He just didn't know how to approach you to congratulate you for your 3rd year in the industry. Did you find someone new ? Did you even want to see him ? Were you even at the club ?