•𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 • [𝘕𝘦𝘫𝘪.𝘏]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Neji , you can have the week off. You have done way too much it's time for a break don't you think ?"

"Says the one who doesn't even spend time with his family. Why don't you take some time off as well." you spit out raising an eyebrow at the whiskered blonde.

"She's right Naruto. Your kids are growing up . Boruto and Himawari won't be kids forever you know." Neji puts his arm over your shoulder.

"Don't act like y'all are any better. I don't see you guys hanging out with your kids!!" Naruto yells at you two ,point an accusing finger.

"Naruto put that skinny ass finger away. These two spend hella time with their two kids. Temari uses them as exemplars when it comes to my family." Shikamaru who was in the room as well spoke up.

"You're just always cooped up in this stank ass room that you don't even see it. The kid and parent day thingy didn't work out for you,did it ? Let Shika take over for today" you turn to look at your brother giving him puppy eyes for him to accept your suggestion.

"I don't mind. Shikadai and Temari are having fan training today." The spiky haired man nods at you, accepting.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You and Neji got Naruto out of the hokage building. "How's (s/n) I hope he isn't taking in Boruto's influence." Naruto asks looking at Neji.

"Kid is fine. I doubt he's following Boruto. Though he is following in his uncles footsteps and mothers " Neji responds referring to you and Shikamaru's lazy ways.

"He isn't perfect. He does get in trouble as well. So you're not alone with having trouble with your kid" Neji finishes his thoughts trying to reassure Naruto about his child.

"How about your youngest ? He's the same age as Himawari. Maybe he can help her with her Byakugan" Naruto asked about your second son, (y/s/n).
(Younger son's name)

"Yea that's fine. I'll ask if he wants to." You answer looking far into the distance.

Your eyes caught a tuff of blonde and black hair running towards the three of you.

"OLD MAN !!!"

"DAD !!"

Naruto smiled seeing his son. He was ready to ask what was all the commotion about but your son was faster.