•𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 • [𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You stare into the water. Upon the water was your reflection. Your (e/c) hues sparkling as the sun reflected off the water. Your (h/c) locks framing your face with a few fly aways here and there to top it all off. Nothing too messed up.

Scars that you gained from going on high ranked missions. A few bruises from training but those could be covered up easily. You get lost in your reflection tapping into a deep thought.

"I don't even fit in, man. I don't like dresses....this dress makes me look hot af though." you frown looking into the water in the large fountain decorating the garden.

You had this formal event you had to go to for your job. Watchamacall them, fundraisers ? Yes a fundraiser. Your boss thought it was perfect for raising money for some children hospitals in the area. You were down for the idea. Cause who doesn't wanna help kids ?

You were asked to plan the event. You didn't mind since you had your ways of getting things done and fast. The issue was that you were told to attend the event. You had a whole mission to get done so why even invite you.

When asking your boss the reason to this all she said was "our best sniper and agent is coordinating the event. Your mission has been passed down to private Uchiha.Oh also Naruto will be coming along too~". She sings.

You stared at your boss and mother wondering where she even got the idea of including you in this. You had specifically told her you didn't like attending but would help in big social events. Either way she used her motherly guilt tripping and well, here we are.

You could have been on some skyscraper sniping some big time wanted person. Instead you were at this big venue with fancy decoration and a big ass water feature outside.

You were so lost in thought and having flashbacks that you didn't see Naruto from behind you. He was looking for you. He knew you weren't a big fan of big events due to so much people. When he saw you outside near the fountain he already knew what was going on.

"Stop isolating yourself out here. The water feature is beautiful. Now come on they're asking for the beauty that planned this fiasco". Naruto laces his fingers with yours as he lead you to the stage where your mother was thanking the guests for attending,also donating.

"Please give a round of applause to (y/n) for going through so much to make tonight happen. I want to personally thank her for attending her own event. She's doesn't like to attend big social events but she did come tonight thank you, hun". Your mom speaks up into the microphone.