•𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 •[𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙤 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙣
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

We love with a fire
Yeah we ignite that shit and get higher
So tell me is this how it seems?
Or maybe is it just me?

You never ever really gave much into the idea of love. Ever since you were young you wanted to be a strong kunoichi, no matter how hard it would be to make your goal happen,you always trained and worked extra hard. So love was pushed aside. That is until you noticed Itachi.

You and the ravenette were friends since you were kids. Mikoto and your mother were so close to the where both mothers would invite each other's families for dinner. Which ended with you and Itachi becoming close friends as well.

I hate when you leave
I think I'm in this too deep

Being 12 and having a mindset a bit different from the other girls ,you would just hang out with Itachi and Shisui, out of the academy.But when Itachi would leave for missions you'd just vibe on your own but there was this feeling always creeping up on you. The feeling of longing when Itachi wasn't around for long periods of time.

I hate to hurt your feelings
Can't help the way I feel though
Are we in too deep?
She said "Hell if I know"

"(Y/n) there's something I need to tell you. Please not a words to anyone.......I have to kill the entire clan-" Itachi begins to tell you his mission he was assigned. You interrupt him with a laugh "HAH RIGHT!! And I have to go drown fish" you joke around continuing to laugh. After seeing Itachi's serious face with a glint of sadness your laughing died down to where only your breathing could be heard. "Say sike right now !" Your alarmed voice booms upon the hill you both were sitting on, taking a short break from training.

Really want to please ya
I'm overthinkin'
Can we make this easy?

That same evening, Itachi told you everything that was going to happen. He even told you about Shisui's death. "After tonight...I want you to take care of Sasuke for me." He tells you with a stern tone. You loved Sasuke like a sibling plus the fact that you liked Itachi just influenced you to go along with his idea. You wished things were much easier but that wasn't an option. It was either your neighboring clan or your home village. Not just easy to the situation at hand but also your growing feelings towards the onyx eyed boy.

We love with a fire
Yeah we ignite that shit and get higher

After Itachi did what he had to, he ended up thinking about you. You popped up in his head like you always did. He had simmering feelings for you as well but scared to confess. Not wanting to ruin your friendship.

"I should have told her how I felt when there was time. Should I ask her to come with me? No...who's going to take care of Sasuke if she comes with me ?" Itachi thinks to himself not realizing you were approaching him him from behind, mustering up the confidence to confess.

Makin' somethings out of nothings
Yeah I know I got a problem

"I-Itachi" you stutter out from behind him. Your mind going blank on you,you curse at it for doing so you just end up taking a deep breath to calm down before he turned around.

How am I so confident
But with you I'm sloppy

You both look at each other. Both trying to tell the other your feelings "(y/n) , you shouldn't be here. They might think you took part in this as well" Itachi speaks up, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "SHUT UP! I was about to tell you something,damnit !" You whisper yell. Itachi is taken back by your actions when you lean in and kiss his cheek. "I like you, Itachi Uchiha. And I'm in so deep that I want to come with you. No matter where just as long as I go with you". You finally confess from being so fed up of not being able to build up that damn courage to tell him in a nicer way.

She told me boy just breathe
You do too much speak
Tell my baby she a keeper

"(Y/n) I like you too. I rather you stay and help Sasuke out though". Itachi says holding in the "I love you" he wanted to say, not wanting to pressure you with your feelings.

With a hug and a kiss to your forehead, Itachi takes his leave. Leaving you confused and a bit hurt. You decide to go check on Sasuke at the hospital he was taken to. Afterwards you head home thinking about the "what if", If Itachi had stayed and this mess had never happened.

If you were mine I would die-ie
I think I'm in this too deep

Time passed by. So did the years. Now 20 years of age and being a jonin. You had your work cut out with some brats you were assigned to but show no fear the trusty chancla is here (flip-flop/sandal).

After Sasuke leaving the village and Naruto trying to get his scrawny ass back. You kinda missed having a kid around to help with training so you decided to take on your team. Your thoughts drift to the night Itachi left. You smile at the memories you two have made but quickly snap back into the reality when you feel a familiar chakra.

I think I'm in this too deep
If you were mine I would die-ie
I think I'm in this too deep

"So. You came back~ Same place as last week too. Your voice breaks the silence at the top of the hill where you and Itachi would take short breaks. "Of course I did. I love you too much, not to come. Honestly I think we're both in too deep if we keep coming back here". The ravenette replies while hugging you and catching your lips with his.

_____________________________

I skipped around with the song beause mans repeats most of the lyrics but yea...here's another shitty one <3

-TWIST-🌀