•𝘚𝘶𝘯 • [𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢.𝘏]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You were passing by on the way to the Kibas's house to help him train some new pups when Hinata behind a tree caught your attention. You hadn't seen Hinata in a good while from all the missions you had gotten lately,so it was refreshing to see her.

"HINATA HEY" you yell out as you run to her. Hinata turned around with wide eyes as she got frightened from you calling out to her. "H-hey (y-y/n) what are y-you doing here ?" You watch as she tries to sound a bit quieter than what she normally was. You didn't catch on to her quietness and continued using your normal voice. "You know you don't have to whisper around me,right ? Anyways wanna come with me to Kiba's ? He has puppies to train and the more the merrier to help out". You try and get Hinata to come with you but she refused.

Naruto popped up from where you guys were asking what you guys were doing . Hinata erupted in all shades of red as soon as she saw the blonde. Your face dropped a bit realizing what was going on with her and it just assured your growing assumptions of Hinata liking Naruto. You were fond of Hinata. You liked her way of being. Shy but nice. Feeble when it came to certain things but still determined. Also she always worked hard.That stood out to you. To you, she radiated off bad bitch energy.

You took your leave excusing yourself since it was getting late to get to Kiba's house. Making it to Kiba's house you forgot about the encounter with Hinata and Naruto and got to work,helping out. "you should talk to Hinata more. She's fond of you,you know". You turn your head to Kiba trying to figure out where his comment came from. "Is that so ? Can't do much knowing I've had a lot in my plate.Though I always talk to her when I'm around. She doesn't seem interested to talk to me,either she's always shy and runs away or I have to catch her sneaking around stoking Naruto". You say breathily trying to fight off some playful dogs off you.

"Hinata does like Naruto. It's easy to tell. Either way it's whatever. I'll hoe around for the time being" you wink at Kiba catching him off guard. Waiting for him to understand your response. It took him a minute but when he caught on,he smiled shaking his head knowing you were hurt of the person you liked not feeling the same. He didn't say anything leaving you be,trying to not rub it in.

• 3 months later •

Your team had gotten less and less missions through the span of 3 months. Tsunade thought it was time your team got a break of high ranked missions and leaving every 3 weeks. Meaning you could get to hang out with friends and family when needed. Today you were on your way to the Hyuga compound. You didn't care if Neji kicked you out. You and Neji had a friendly rival type of relationship but there were times dude would be on his man period. Hell would break loose those days. You were hoping those weren't one of those days.