•𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱 • [𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I know this loud cunt did not just run across me with a security guard behind him" you start thinking about what Hidan did to even get 12 behind his ass. He maybe stripped,cussed some lady out or stripped making a kid cry which ended in him cussing out the child's mother and her calling security. Many things in one. Hard to even choose.

You guys went out to the mall/shopping outlet (same thing to me,honestly) you wanted to buy some new outfits cause a bad bitch needs to stay on point. And a bad bitches side piece- I mean boyfriend,needs to stay up top as well. So y'all decided to go and waste money.....you in your bag and his too~ 😉

You watch as Hidan runs around laughing, jumping and sending the security guard smart remarks of "you need to cut off them donuts,ole Homer looking ass" and "Kakazu's old ass runs faster, come on". You smile at the remark since the security guard did look a bit on the homer side. You remember you're suppose to be mad with Hidan's scrawny ass making you go through an embarrassing moment. Not at any place but a place where there's A LOT of people. You didn't mind embarrassing moments in public places you'd shrug them off most of the time. But this. This was his 3rd tantrum that had happened today in less than an hour. Along side at the mall/outlet you two would go to the most due to the diversity of stores.

There was no doubt you would get kicked out. You can't get kicked out if you pretend you don't know him though. And that's what you did "Fucker won't ruin this for me. Footlocker here I come". You make your way through the crowd of people huddled up together watching the silver head and the security guard.

You had pushed your way though when some snotty ass nosed kid kicked you. You turn to look at his mother who was aware of what her child had done. You wait a little longer but she doesn't say a word to the kid "You not gone tell him to say sorry or even discipline him. Don't be shy, pull/pinch his ear~". You stand looking at the lady waiting for her to say something.

"You're not going to tell me how to raise my child !" She yelled at you. You laugh at her for getting heated up "maaaann, clearly you need someone to discipline yo ass and teach you how,too .This kid trippin' and best believe when I say when I say I hit kids, I mean it~"

The women's brat started to just scream at the top of his lungs and you laughed saying he looked like he bite. That's when Hidan showed up next to you out of breath,his slicked back hair was sweating out of place,having a few strands stick out here and there.

"Yo ,your slow ass ready ? This bitch and her silver toothed kid got me in trouble back at Dick's sports ". Hidan giggles a bit at his statement as he tells you about the lady in front of you until he felt a heat radiate from you. "Oh shit. You done got my bitch mad. Mmmm you finna get cha ass clapped,slapped,beat,dragged and thrown !!" He yells to the lady amused already knowing why you were mad. You didn't tolerate disrespect. Especially from undisciplined- over grown fetuses. Plus IT'S mother who didn't want to at least call out the brat.

"Listen GIRL ! You and your-" "No no. Leave my shinigami out of this. Let him loom and talk his shit. Either way you won't do anything regarding your son. I advice to take him to my mother. She'll get him scared straight~" you shout out as you creepily smile at the brat and walk away. You didn't want to get kicked out of your favorite place at the time being so you had to walk away. After Hidan's little fiasco with the lady you didn't wanna take chances even tho you wanted all the smoke with the women,maybe child too.

Hidan takes your hand in his,squeezing lightly. "You should've rocked their shit, kid threw a tantrum and decided to go and knock down a rack of clothing. Then he came to me kicking my shin. That's when his mom came ,thinking I wanted to kidnap the little shit.which escalated to Krispy Kreme chasing my ass around the building".

Your lips graze to a smile smile. You noticed you were half way to where you were previously headed. When you get to Footlocker you ask for your shoe size in your preferred shoe. Turns out they didn't have anymore in you size. You were still unsettled with earlier events that ,that little sentence of "sorry we don't have anymore in that size." Your eye twitched as the anger starting to build up. Hidan had made his purchases. He turned around and saw you ready to go off on the employee.

Hidan rushes to your side and locks his arm with yours "That's alright,man. Thank you anyways. We'll just order online". He drags you out ,smiling at the black and white-stripped shirted employee. "You know what sounds good right now ? Chick-Fil-A. I'll buy you anything just don't explode just yet". " I thought you wanted me to explode,though".

"I did but at the lady not the humble servant". You laugh bitterly thinking back to the events of earlier. Wanting to have momma bear next to you to slap the hell outta the little kid.

You guys get to the food court and as promised Hidan buys you all the food you wanted and let's just say you were satisfied. Afterwards you guys continued your shipping spree, passing by the lady and her kid with middle fingers up with sunglasses on. Baby, talk about swag~ 😎

———————————————————

𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 💞

2020 may not have been the best year for most of us. I hope 2021 treats all you lovely people well. Blessings from me to you and your family.

𝙏𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛~ 😳

- 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 ✔︎

-𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 💞

    -TWIST-🌀