•𝘗𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵 • [𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘪]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Loneliness

Sorrow

Pain

He became the puppet of those feelings.

He never truly got over losing his parents. He became closed off after finding out afterwards . His grandma tried helping him fill the void with getting him into puppetry.

She noticed the way he got engrossed into the ability of making puppets and using them to ones advantage. As he grew up Chiyo did become worried for the red headed boy, however she tried looking at it in a different perspective.

When you came into Sasori's life things were hard with getting to know him due to him not wanting to say much about himself. Time went by and he eventually opened up little by little but never truly told you much about his parents. The mere thought of him talking about them made him would upset him

You restrained yourself from asking further questions and would only tell him that you would have been honored to meet them. He'd only give you a small smile and change the subject quickly.

When he was alone he'd put his full focus into making puppets or enhancing the ones he already had. You'd pop in here and there to help him. Even if things like this scared you, you'd help out wanting to learn the concept of making puppets.

Some days were easy others were hard. That's just how a relationship works (so I'm guessing)

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

You had been working on a mission Pein had assigned you. You got so into your research and finding ways to kidnap the target that took up most of your time. Sasori was doing his own thing with Deidara as well so you weren't worried about him.

After a week of getting information and prepared for the job you were assigned to do, you finally caught a break. You walked out of your room making your way to the living room. You see Kisame along the way, you greet him with a wave while he gives you a toothy smile.

Pein decided to not inform anyone of what was going on with the mission he had given you. Nobody knew you were cooped up in your room because of work. They thought you had gotten in argument with the red head and that's why you locked yourself in.

Sasori wasn't too sure either. So many things ran though his head when you went into your room one day and never came back out. He saw the light turned on from the cracks of the door but didn't dare to knock. What if you were mad at him ? Did he do something to make you upset ? Did your feelings change all of a sudden and you didn't love him anymore ?