•𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 • [𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(F/c) = Favorite color

"JUNKOO NOO ,shitty brat !!!!!!!!!" You hear Pein yell out your daughter's name from where you were training with Hidan.

You sigh at the thought of what the ankle biter even did this time around. You throw you last star at Hidan hitting his center. Him just enjoying the feeling of the sharp object hit his abdomen.

You turn around to see the little girl running towards you,hiding behind your legs. "Whatchu done did with your bad self ?" Not sparing a glance down at the child.

"Nothing, I swear" she speaks up looking up at you. She knew not to play with you yet she had the audacity to lie.

"Leave baby girl alone, (y/n). Whatever she did to Pein, he probably deserved it." Hidan goes into defend his daughter. Of course he would encourage misbehaving after all he wasn't the type to behave himself either.

"She's five . If we don't discipline her early on she'll end up being worse than you. There's a time and place for everything and you don't know that limit." 

Pein now coming close to the training ground Hidan picks up Junko trying to make sure her little ass doesn't get shinra tensied outta orbit. "So what did my bad ass child do this time ?" Hidan asks proudly.

All Pein does is hold up a paper that seemed pretty important with pen streaks. You were about to say something when Hidan speaks up once again talking about some "oh relax she's just a kid . How would she know ?" "I clearly told her to not step in my office because I had important work there." Pein says as he walks away balling up the paper and throwing it at you.

——————————————————

You were helping Kakuzu count cash at the coffee table when Tobi walked in crying. Once Tobi saw you he ran to you,clinging to you as he cried even harder. "(Y/n)-chan, Junko threw Tobi's candy into the toilet when Tobi left for a mission..." he sobs out his explanation.

Hidan then walks him seeing Tobi clinging onto you. "Hey hey let her go. The fuck you think this is. She *points at you* is mine". Tobi just looks at him and goes back to clinging onto you . You try to calm Tobi down but then Junko walked in.

Junko saw Tobi in your arms and her jealousy took over. She ran to you and tried pulling Tobi off ,yelling "MOMMY IS MINE!! Let goooo" her eyes started to get glossy from the tear that she was about to let out . Hidan stepped in taking her in his arm calming her down telling her everything was okay forgetting to lecture her to respect others things.