•𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 • [𝘑𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She saw the way he looked at her. She was happy knowing he was happy. She was the one to always be with him both in bad and good times.

when he got hurt she was there. When Orochimaru would act up she was there to calm him down from blasting the snake like male away.

Perhaps she thought if she stuck around he'd see her in a different light. He would love her the way he loved HER.

Tsuande was a beauty for sure. Jiraiya always loved Tsuande in secret and till the day he died it would stay that way. A 'secret' that would be taken to the grave.

(Y/n) wanted Jiraiya to feel the same. She hoped that one day his feelings for her would surface. That he would look at her as his love and not best friend.

Ever since they were kids she noticed the way he would look at Tsunade. Not just any friendly look but one of logging. The same longing (y/n) felt.

The (e/c) beauty stored those feelings one day and kept them hidden. She always thought that as long as no one know , she'd wonder in her own misery.

When all of them took their own ways with life there was no more contact between any of them. (Y/n) always had Jiraiya in mind, sending him letters here and there to make sure he was still alive.

Apparently he still was, when his first perverted book came out. She bought the book trying to understand if what was written were his sexacapades.

"Jiraiya,Jiraiya. You stick that thing anywhere,huh" (y/n) shakes her head putting the book down on her living room table, hoping the white haired man is doing well.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

There was rumors of Jiraiya being back in the village surfing around. (Y/n) didn't put much time into false hopes of seeing him again. She didn't want those feeling she hid resurfacing as they once did.

She ignored the comments going around and took off looking for Naruto. When she successfully found the child she ignored the man he was with. She was too much in a rush to even spare a glance at the male with Naruto.

"Naruto stop talking to strangers.He can be a pervert for all we know. Chop chop come on." She smiled at the blonde taking him to the training grounds to teach him a bit more of Minato's lil blue energy ball.