•𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦'• [𝘖𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘰.𝘜]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So this is where you've been ♡~ ︎" you sing song in the dark hide out. Your voice flows through the dark hall as if it were wind. Looking around Obito doesn't mind turning in his ruby reds thinking is wasn't any type of threat. He thought he was just hearing things. That the wind blowing through the silent hide out was playing with his mind.

He dismisses the sound of your voice There was no way you could be here. You were too close to Kakashi for him to let you come here on your own. Either way you lost all feelings towards him after he yelled out that he liked Rin when you were going to drop a big hint on him one day.

How wrong he was to think as such. Your bottled up feelings were for no one to dictate. As stubborn as you those feelings followed you around not letting you forget about the Uchiha. There were certain spots in Konoha you couldn't go to without Obito popping up in your head.

From the Uchiha compound - once lively and thriving, now abandoned with some small blood spatter that couldn't be seen without looking close at it. The training grounds was another place where Obito's memory lingered. The you'd pass by with your team and he'd be rushing to meet his team because he was late once again.

You examine your surroundings one last time then turn to look at the man in front of you. His mask now off he looks into a mirror tracing the lines of his scar that was left behind after the incident that was the start of him spiraling down the path he was on now.

"Stop being so hard on yourself. The scar still hasn't changed the sweet boy inside."

Looking at the mirror wide eyed, he sees your reflection - your mischievous grin that would always glow brighter when you did things that you weren't suppose to. "You still are Obito Uchiha, correct ? Or is it Madara now ?" Your words didn't sound disappointed nor hurt. They sounded neutral with a sprinkle of longing.