•𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 • [𝘖𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘰.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(𝙨/𝙣) = 𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
(𝙡/𝙣) = 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

You were complete GTA wasted. You were splayed out on the bed. Full blown star fishing that bitch. Christmas was approaching fast so you offered to host it a your place,so planning things out caught up to you the night before the day of the event.

The morning passed by like Rainbow Dash. Fast as hell. You're now laying down looking up at the ceiling debating wether to get up or stay in bed. But that debating soon ended when you felt a little someone jump on you, pushing all the air out of your lungs.

"M-ma" you hear your oompa loompa call out to you. You smile sitting up and catching your almost 2 year old son in your arms. Looking around you notice Obito isn't anywhere to be seen so you start wondering if (s/n) has mad climbing skills that Spider Man ain't got nothing on him or Obito 'tossed' him on you and dipped, scared of what your reaction would be.

"(S/n) let's go find your fool of a father" you sigh picking up the plagiarized version of yourself. ( a cute plagiarized version ofc😽)

(S/n) was all you. From having your facial features to your hair type/texture. Only contrast was him having Obito's eye color adding on to sharing Obito's hair color. All together it was satisfying to you like....you carried him for 9 months, so why not come out looking like you. Maybe the next one will come out looking like Obito OR your bad bitch genes will over power his once again and kid ends up looking like you. With your fine ass....but I
guess we'll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

You travel from your room to the kitchen knowing Obito would be hiding in the pantry eating all the hot Cheetos. You open the pantry, finding him doing exactly that. "Bito-" he interrupts you with a kiss leaving some crumbs on your cheek alongside a "good morning,love". He proceeds to ruffle (s/n) while smiling lovingly.

"Bito, we have to buy liquor. Oh also we need to start getting ready for the shit show we 'bout to host". He looks at you with confusion to what you just said "Baby, we don't drink" he deadpans tilting his head to the side a bit. "Yea but with the questions my aunts about to throw at us. You'll want to be fucked up to get through them". You smile at him while giving (s/n) his bottle.

(S/n) being at that stage where he listens and repeats,he repeats your words. "DUPPED UP!" He shouts smiling like his father when he does something 'great' . You look at the baby in your arms with a smile at the same time wanting to take back your choice of words but still proud to know your son catches on quick. "Yes baby boy, dupped up indeed".

Obito takes your sweet-now corrupted-baby from you "Okay baby-boy, enough of mommy's words.Let's get you ready for this ✨family function✨. Then you can nap till the (l/n)'s get here". With that being said you race to get ready since you woke at 1 pm and it was probably almost 2 by now. Time flies when planning something.

After making a quick run to your local ABC store and buying some fancy ass wine and a bottle of 1800...you know for your uncles who get beyond wasted,yeaaaa. Anyways chile, you get home and make some last preparations for the event.

After you got things ready, around 6:40 pm your mom and one your siblings are at the door (shouts out to all the beautiful single mommas) you answer the door and your sisters kids rush in asking to see (s/n). Obito informs that baby boy is asleep. (Thank heaven and hell) while you greet your mom and sister. As the night goes on more family members enter your humble abode.

Kids running around,loud music,Corona bottles clanking and wine being downed by that one boujee aunt. Don't forget your mom asking for more grandkids. Lovely isn't it.~

With all the reckless actions going on (s/n) wakes up. When you bring him out from his room, momma bear pounces on you taking him from you doing her gma thang. Oompa Loompa got passed around and carried by so many people kid got fed up and started cryin' which caught Obito's attention who was now tipsy. The uncles kept telling him "just one more beer and done". 7 beers, 2 shots and a glass of wine later, here he is. He takes baby boy and starts talking to him about how Kakashi is an idiot, something about a rock hitting him (okay Miley Cyrus and her wrecking ball, pack it up :)) and finishing with his love for (s/n) and looking at the ring on his finger continuing on about how he loved you with his whole heart- typical drunk talk.

Your brothers pomeranian and you're sisters chihuahua got in a fight over taking turns with Obito's gaming system. Where it ended up with you getting pissed off and locking the room where the system was. Afterwards telling the kids to go outside and play. (Get those steps in)

Overall the night went well. A little gossip here, a little drunk fight over el solar (land) there. Things were fine~. What did get you worried though was that you hadn't seen you lollipop of a husband nor your elf in a while. You excused yourself from the conversation you were having to look for them. "Bito,(s/n)!" You raise your voice a bit to cut through the loud music. (S/n) hears you and you can just feel the excitement when he called out for you.

"I love you and you mom, (s/n). Let's not tell mommy how fucked up I got,okay" Obito whispers to your son,not feeling you in front of them. "Trust me. I know how wasted you are. Good thing I only accepted one glass of wine. Turns out the questions weren't so brutal this year". You comment,making your presence known. " my uncles have a way of getting people to join their drinking but it's time to sober you up".

After sobering up Obito and feeding (s/n) a bit. Presents were opened. Obito gave you a chain with a pendent of your sons initials. Y'all got y'alls son an Elmo toy that doesn't dance or anything cause those lowkey be annoying,it did have a little button that when you press it ,it lets out Elmo phrases,still kinda creepy but it was cute I guess. Around 2 am some started going home while other were offered to spend the night cause like ...𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈~

(S/n) refused to go to sleep babbling about some "daddy,no sleep! EMMOOO!". It was probably the product of him napping all afternoon so Obito gave up and turned on the tv putting Elmo on for the kid. 3 minutes later, kid is slumped so he gets moved to his room. Finally after a stressful but joyful day y'all get ready for bed.

While getting ready for bed Obito kissed you "the best gift you've given me is (s/n) and you devoting yourself to loving me" you smile at his words. You hand him a wrapped box which he savagely ripped the hard worked,wrapping paper off. A box with a gaming console pictured on it that Obito had been wanting to get for a while is revealed under the paper,his eyes brightening at the sight. "Yea, same here ,love"~ you respond to his previous thought.

________________________

El solar (Terreno) = Land

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 12:00-

stay safe , children of the corn~ 💞