•𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 • [𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦.𝘚]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Looking over a old picture of the group, she sighs reminiscing over the times she was still a student. Jiraiya with his pervy ways, Orochimaru's want to kill kids that were left after war. And herself trying to balance out the other two.

Her mind went to another memory

"Remember I'm always with you. Dead or alive, I'll always be there." She hears the voice of the person she had grown feelings for.

Tsunade never forgot about them in hopes for their return. Any sign was a good one. It had been almost 5 years since she last saw her beloved. The worry she had grew and grew through the days.

—————————————————————

Tsuande looked out the window of the Hokage building looking up at her grandfathers face carved into the rocks beside the building.

Jiraiya walked in with Naruto talking about taking the kid training who knows where. She didn't put much thought to it. Her mind was else where, wondering where the person she missed the most could be.

"Pay attention granny!! Pervy sage has things to let you know about !" The blonde kid yells at the older women getting her attention that was outside the window.

"Naruto, please step outside. We have things to talk about with Tsuande." Jiraiya instructs the boy outside. He takes a few steps forward to be next to her in front of the window.

"(Y/n)'s arrival was planned for today. It's been so long since you least saw them. Maybe if you wait at the gate.." Tsuande's sharp gaze was now fixed on the white haired man. Staring down at him with the high authority she had.

"Why wasn't I told about this ?" Her voice clear with anger that no one told her that her partner would be returning.

She didn't let him answer her question. She took off to the village's gate to make sure what she was informed ,was so.

————————————————————

She got to the gate ,asking Izumo and Kutestu for information.

"Ahh yes. Right here (y/n) (l/n). We have orders to let them in. Is everything alright my lady ?" Kotetsu asked looking up from a clipboard of names.

Tsunade informed the two that she would patrol the gate with them. They didn't ask further questions seeing her nerves were altered.

Hours passed by and you never appeared. Izumo started feeling the hostility coming from Tsuande that was next to him. He told her that she should go rest and if anything he would personally inform her.

She refused. Tsunade wanted you in her arms. After so long with no communication the itch of hugging you and having you by her side became unbearable for her.

—————————————————————-

Her hopes decreased when night fell with no sign of you. She waiting at least 8 hours for your arrival. Her daily Hokage duties along the anxious feelings she had got to her; making her head home .

Around 1 am Izumo showed up to her residence just as he promised. Yelling for Her

"Lady Tsuande ! They're here." His voice booms to her room. She moves fast as light meeting him half way.

"Lead the way .Izumo" she demands him to take her to where you were located.

He grabs her hand leading her to the village's hospital and into the ER. Her mind now racing thinking of what could have happened to you.

"(L/n) was brought in thirty minutes ago. If you may please follow me" the nurse at the reception leads her to a room that wasn't too far from the reception.

Tsuande thanks Izumo for his job that was well done, dismissing him to go home.
—————————————————————

The nurse with Tsunade behind her, got to the room. Tsuande nervous to go in thinking the worst. She knew the mission was a high ranking one. She regretted sending you in to infiltrate enemy territory. Her mind spinning with worry and thought. She pushes the room door ,entering it.

Her eyes land on the hospital bed. A tick mark on her forehead she yells at the nurse.

"Is this a joke ?! This isn't (y/n)! Where. Is. (Y/n) !" The nurse now scared she backed up bumping into someone behind her.

"Woah chill out lady 5th. I'm right here. I'm alive and well" you smile helping out the nurse who almost fell on you.

The big chested woman's eyes tear up as she runs to you squeezing you into a bone crushing hug. She kisses you non-stop not believing it's actually you.

"It's you....." she whispers burying her face into the crook of your neck.

"No shit Tsuande." you chuckle out hugging her back just as tight as she's hugging you.

"One of the reinforcements got hurt during a fight. We were close to the village so I brought him in before he lost too much blood" you explained to her the mix up.

—————————————————————

You two make it back to your home. Tsuande clinging onto your arm not wanting to let go. Scared you'd leave and not come back.

You were now in bed with titties being pressed onto you. Thankful that it was dark you blushed all you wanted.

"I love you (y/n) remind me not to send you on missions that take so long for you to come back." Tsuande mumbles hugging you.

"4 years wasn't so bad-" *SMACK* you grab on to your nose from the bonk the woman gave you , crying out loud from the pain .

"4 years was too long. Now shut up and hug me. I missed you". She retorted squeezing you once again.

"Yea, I missed and I love you too, Tsuande"

——————————————————-

-𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 💕
-𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ,𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 ✔︎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍  1𝙆 ۵
𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ,𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 ~

🌀