•𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 • [𝘒𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘶]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

One thing about this is......y'all were financially stable. Y'all were more stable than twist's mental health. And well with Kakuzu in charge of the money the Akatsuki had bank...cause mans wouldn't give a single wad out unless it was necessary

Kakuzu was sitting at a table in the far end of the hide out's living space,counting money and doing greedy fool activities when the blueberry haired beauty came in. She smiled at you before sitting down next you.

"(Y/n) love, being upside down is bad for you. Your blood will go to your head". She lectures you as you are upside down on the couch starting off into the distance.

"I told her the same thing 10 minutes ago,yet she refused to sit up". Kakuzu speaks up still counting money like a Atm. Catching Konan's attention she smirked knowing Kakuzu wasn't the type to say or be worried for others. Knowing he had feelings for you she thought of a way to get you two together.

"How about you two partner up for a mission. You can take Hidan if you want." Konan suggests looking at Kakuzu with a raised eyebrow. "OF COURSE IM GOING!! THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE STAYING BEHIND...the hell" Hidan barges in yelling, whispering the last part to himself.

"I honestly don't want to go. Kakuzu told me and Hidan last time we went on a mission, that we'd go to for a drink. At the end old bag changed the conversation when we brought up the subject." You sit up looking at Konan while pointing a finger at the money counter.

"Yeaaaaaaa he really do be capping with his old ass. Either it was a way to motivate us to get the mission done quicker or due to old age he forgot" Hidan adds to the conversation.

You snicker at the point Hidan was making. Konan's eyes lit up at Hidan's words. "go out and buy things for the hideout. No getting caught. The Uchiha and Kisame went on a mission but they'll be back around the same time you get back. I'm setting curfew cause y'all be running wild doing stupid things." She says looking directly at you and Hidan who were next to each other

Hidan looked at you, you looked at him. You two give each other a smug grin.(someone sign me up cause I got bars) You two grab Kakuzu at mid money count and dash out of the hideout. "Konan you sexy bitch!!! I love you" you yell out as you pass by her. She smiles saying she loves you as well and to be safe.

A short while later the three of you make it to a near by village. All the excitement of getting wasted from Hidan and your excitement of buying food, made the adrenaline consume you. Which ended in y'all getting to the village pretty fast.