•𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 • [𝘋𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pein's carrot-onion eyed self called for a meeting. He had Itachi gather everyone in the hideout.

You were now outside with Itachi to the orange dudes office. Itachi smiled at you about to say something when a blonde ponytail flashed before both your eyes.

Next thing you know you were next to Deidara in Pein's office. Deidara hugging your side like a little kid.

You dismissed his actions thinking he was touch starved. You look up ,lazily listening to the deep voice of the 'leader'

"We'll mix things up today. I'll change up your partners since I feel like you guys barely interact with each other."

"Konan you'll go with Tobi and Kisame." Konan rolled her eyes having to go with the man child ,wanting to just stay back and maybe get to clean.

"Kakuzu you'll go with Zetsu" Both sides of Zetsu smiled. One smiling cause they were happy to go while the other one smiled because they were planning to steal from the money lord.

Kakuzu just shrugged grabbing his briefcase. Hugging it like there was no tomorrow. Like when you at the store and a little kid hugs a toy cause they know damn well they ain't finna get it.

"Sasori you'll stay here with me. You can help me out with cleaning up after someone's explosions" Pein emphasized on the with explosions.

Finally Itachi, Deidara and (y/n) you three will put together. You will be sent to the hidden leaf" your heart fluttered hearing this.

You hadn't been back to your home village in the longest. You remember leaving for personal reason being against lord third and his ways of justice but to you it was worth the leave.

You take your leave next to Itachi, with Deidara clinging on to you. The Uchiha and yourself were pretty close. You two knew each other before leaving. You didn't mind hanging out with him.

You remember still being in the academy and sneaking out just to watch him train. Not cause you were weird but because it fascinated you. You wanted to learn to throw kunais at a fast rate like him.

He eventually taught you but a little after he had to do the 'holy' thing of wiping out his clan for an ungrateful village. You still loved the village, you just wished they acknowledged every sacrifice people took to keep it safe.