•𝘗𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 • [𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘪.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"(Y/n) (L/n) I love you and I know you might say no.....can we adopt a puppy ?" Shisui gives you puppy eyes which didn't work on you due to him waking you up at 7 am and dragging you out of bed all the way to the animal shelter in cold weather.

He didn't even give you the opportunity to even put a sweater on. Of course the puppy eyes weren't going to work. "Shi,I love you and all but this wasn't necessary. The shelter isn't even open yet". You point to the sign on the door indicating the shelters business hours.

Ignoring everything you had said his eyes light up "YOU DIDN'T SAY NO !!! Oh my god, THANK YOU!!" He hugs you trying to contain the rest of the excitement he had brewing in him. But what Shisui didn't know was that you wanted a dog as well, so why not get a puppy and raise them.

"Babe let's go back in the car. It's cold as a witches tittie out here". "Shit, you're right. Sorry for dragging you here so early in the morning, baby". You wait in the car and wait until the shelter opened their doors. Eventually they opened and Shisui ran inside faster than sonic ever could. (He said: I go fast ...VROOM💨)

While going kennel to kennel your eyes watered because you wanted to take all the little critters home. You were starting to plot how to sneak in at night and take them home. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a small bark come from the kennel in front of you. You look down to see a Rottweiler pup. (This breed needs more love,man)

"I want him, (y/n)"  Shisui rushes to the kennel instantly falling for the puppy

"I want him, (y/n)" Shisui rushes to the kennel instantly falling for the puppy. "So you just assuming their gender,huh?!" "NO! The lady said he was a male. But you were too busy scheming that you ain't even hear" Shisui argues trying make a point. I mean he did make a point but whatever ~

You both end up agreeing on taking the pup home. After signing papers and whatever the process for adopting an animal is, plus giving the pup a name. Y'all went home. Passing by the store to buy doggy necessities.

After getting home and (D/n) eating he lit up and there was no stopping him. (Both him and Shisui ofc) you thought it was a good idea to bathe (D/n) incase he hadn't been bathed. After you failed and got the whole bathroom floor wet you gave up and let Shisui take over. You ended up getting some food ready since you guys hadn't eaten breakfast .

After getting some food ready and bathing (D/n). You ate but noticed it was a bit too quiet in the apartment. Too quiet you got suspicious and went to check on (D/n) to make sure he wasn't up to any puppy activities. You were surprised finding him balled up in his doggy bed asleep. Shisui came up next to you smiling softly "Lets talk kids~" he turns to you smiling brightly.

You roll your eyes walking away "He gets a dog and forgets how to act. pleasssse". "But (Y/nnnnnn)" Shisui whines, following behind you to the couch. With that (d/n) wakes up and scrambled up the couch. With a little help he plops himself on you lap. "Trust me Sui. A dog is much easier to raise than an ankle biter of your own". You say petting the puppy on you lap. Smiling at the thought of having kids with the man-child Shisui was.