•𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 • [𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Your day was just gloomy. Gloomy as hell. You had woken up late. Hadn't eaten breakfast. And to top it all off you had to work overtime.

Here you are finally out of work from working your ass off. Heading home listening to that one jam that you're hoping will uplift your mood and spirits.......sadly it doesn't ,which made you a bit more irritated and lowered the volume to the sound system.

You drive down the street glancing at all the snobby ass mofos thinking they doing something for having a job up in the skyscrapers. You scoff at their mindset, cause like....you could never~. Yea you had a job up in the skyscrapers too,being a lawyer and all. But that didn't mean you had to act like a stuck up brat with their panties in a twist.🌀

~short time skip~

When you get home it's dark outside. Only the moonlight seeping in through your half open blinds. You feel a presence behind you while putting you purse up and taking your shoes off "You're home~" Madara's voice fills the dim lit home.

You jump a bit frightened.Nonetheless you turn around while turning the lights on, wanting to be in his arms you grab Madara's hand and lead him to the couch,having him bump into the coffee table. Despite that you get to the couch safe with no injuries .

Confused he asks "Babe,you okay ?" With that one question your desire of being in his arms spike up and you tackle him into a hug burying your face into his chest. "Yea,now that I'm home....with you" his chest muffling your sentence.

"Ah so it was one of those days, huh?" He smirks while hugging you back. "Did you have another lady go in today trying to sue Walmart for not letting her in without a mask ?" He teases.

You lift your head, a smile upon your lips. You decide to play along "No, this time some lady came in talking about suing her neighbor for decorating for the holidays. Apparently the lights were too loud for her". Both of you share a short but good laugh before Madara asks once again what was wrong.

You stay quiet for a short while trying to figure out how to explain your day. "Okay so my alarm didn't go off this morning so I was almost an hour late,resulting in me not eating breakfast. Then I had to work overtime cause the lady with her "loud" lights came in and I had to explain to her that wasn't a viable argument for a case. Heading to the point where I couldn't finish setting up for a LOGICAL case".

Madara laughs once again finding the lady and her neighbors lights plus your choice of words funny "Karen needa calm her ass down with them lights. Ole grouchy ass, can I see your manager face ass. The Grinch who? Bitch! " You comment making Madara laugh even harder.

Once Madara stops laughing he pecks your lips and pulls you into a hug " sorry to hear that,love". He whispers in your ear trying his best to comfort you. Still trying to calm down from your last comment.

"How about we order pizza for dinner ?" He asks. You perk up to the sound of pizza "Stuffed crust ?!" You add. He smiles down at you. "Yes (y/n),stuffed crust". "we have a deal,my good man. We can even watch Naruto while eating~". Your mood now changing into a happy one.

While you were looking for Naruto on the tv you notice Madara leaning in closer to you. He catches you off guard and presses his lips to yours trying to kiss your stressful day away. Pulling away he looks into your (e/c) hues with his dark night colored ones. "I love you (y/n)". "I love you too, Madara"

"Next time a Karen walks in your office call me so I can hear their complaints. That way I can laugh and interrupt a meeting like the one I had today. And can't nobody say anything to me cause I'm the boss~" Madara finishes with sly smirk. Making you smile while resting you head on his shoulder....guess the day wasn't so gloomy knowing you had a partner to give you solace and that spark of light you needed when feeling down.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
Welp that was that....this my first one-shot chile. I'm used to reading them not writing them but with practice comes "perfect" , right? 😉

leave your feed back‼️💕

-TWIST-🌀