•𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦,𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 • [𝘒𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪.𝘏]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"(Y/n)-sensei, is Kakashi-sensei just a friend or is he your boyfriend ?~" you look down from the tree you were lounging on to see two brats below. A blonde and a bubble gum haired one. "Leave me alone,children. I hit kids~" you sing song to them. The question wasn't new at all; you and Kakashi were close making it seem as if you guys were dating. Y'all actually were. Either way,not like you were gonna tell a pair of prepubescent kids your business .

"(Y/n) wouldn't hurt a single fly,let alone some kids. Isn't that right (y/n) ?" Asuma says from a distance;letting out a puff of smoke that smacked his teams face. "Asuma I kill pesky flies. You're one of them but that would be treason wouldn't it?" You question while walking down the tree. Chakra control was something. Asuma laughs at your comment trying not to imagine you actually killing him. "You ain't about it !" He huffs out. "That's what Kurenai said~" you continue to mock Asuma a little while longer before Naruto cuts in asking his question again.

"Naruto, (y/n) may not want to tell you but her and your teacher are indeed a couple". Asuma continues to ramble on about your business when Kakashi decides to poof outta no where. "Sorry,I got lost on my way her- oh (y/n), hello". He acknowledges your presence, surprised seeing you in the training grounds. He fought the urge to hug you since 4 weeks had past of you being gone for a mission.

His eyes lit up seeing your figure in front of him  but he lost to the urge of wanting you in his arms. He walked up to you pouncing himself onto you. Forgetting that his team and your brother and his team were even there. "As I was saying: Your teacher and my adorable baby sister are a thing". Asuma 'proves' his point while walking away with Shikamaru,chuckling to himself leaving two of his students behind. Ino and Choji stayed behind shook at the idea of you being in a relationship. Sakura squealed loudly happy that her so called ship had 'sailed'. While Naruto was happy to have won a bet against Sasuke .

You smile as you hug Kakashi back. Naruto was happy his teacher was with you. He couldn't imagine any other person with Kakashi but you. "When I see Sasuke I'm so going to rub it in his face !" Naruto runs to find Sasuke, who got tired of waiting around for his teacher and took his leave.

When Kakashi finally let's you go Sakura,Ino and Choji were still standing there entertaining the shock. "I'm surprised a person like (y/n)-sensei is even in a relationship. She's always on the go with her team or leaving for high ranked missions all the time". Choji whispers to Ino. Ino snaps out of her shock and pulls Choji to run with her after Asuma to ask him more about his sisters love life.

Sakura ran along with them just to get the inside scoop plus trying to compete with Ino on who would get more details about the matter. Kakashi pulls you towards the direction of where your shared home was. You weren't sure what bro was doing but you followed thinking you were going to get ramen along the way.

~Time skip~

You got your ramen as you thought you would. Kakashi was now leading you home after a stop at Ichiraku's and a dango shop. You hadn't eaten at all since you got back to the village so you went ahead and ate the food you missed so much while gone.

Tossing your dango stick that no longer had anything on it, you asked Kakashi what was wrong with him. He was acting a bit too clingy than what he normally was so that peaked your interest. "You left me for four weeks". Was all he said while still rushing home.

~when you guys get home~

A while later you two got home. You showered and got dressed into more comfortable clothes. You were ready to take you uniform off that when you got the chance to you ripped that hoe off . You felt relieved. Like when you get home and take your bra off or jeans off after a long ass day...yeaaa that typa feeling.

You weren't scheduled to meet with your team and team 7 canceled after the events that happened earlier that day. So you had all day to relax with the the copy cat himself.

You were laying on the bed finally able to relax,feeling that weird back pain that was both a bit painful but relieving as well.(if that makes sense). Kakashi hopped his fine ass into bed with you,cuddling you in the process . He buried his face into the crook of your neck,hugging you tightly as if you were going to fly away or something like that..idk,man.

You glide your fingers through his grey locks. Silence surrounding the both of you,feeling his gentle breaths against your neck and him enjoying the gentle fingers going through his hair. "I missed you" you hear him say against you. "Same here,Kashi. I missed this".

After a little while his grip on you loosens a bit and feel his breaths a bit more steadier. Dipping you head down a bit to see him; you see him fast asleep. His lashes on his cheeks, the scar on his eye you always told him was beautiful even though he would affiliate it with sorrow. It was understandable but no matter what, that scar showed how he stepped in to help his teammate till the bitter end. And you were proud to let him know that he did an honorable job of always being there for his team. Both old and new team.

You start to feel the sleep you had lost durning you mission to come forth and blop on you. As your consciousness drifts away from you,your last thought is of how Kakashi was the one you loved and cared for more than you can think of. Beyond nations and skies.Stars and grounds, blah blah blah-more corny stuff. What you didn't know was that he was still some-what awake to get his final words of "thank you for coming back.....Love you" before he drifted to sleep joining you on a nap that was suppose to be an hour but continued till the next morning.

——————————————————

-𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚  💞