•𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘛𝘰𝘱 • [𝘚𝘢𝘪]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Crop tops. Crop tops. Crop tops.

You were in your closet rummaging around when you found a crop top. You remember Sai going through a phase (?) of wearing crop tops. You flash back to constantly seeing his pale ass stomach all the time wondering if he ever got sick from having his stomach exposed.

You had the motivation to go through your closet for some reason. You had been starring at the ceiling when you fixed your eyes at your closet doors. The itch to wanting to go through it instantly kicking in.

You dig deep into your side of the closet but hit the jackpot in Sai's side. You take the black shirt out from deep in the closet running to try it on. Sai had broad shoulders making it look big on you but still ,it fit.

The shirts material was actually comfy, soft and all. You kept it on forgetting you even had it on. It was THAT comfy . The only time it really showed skin was when you lifted your arms exposing your belly.

A little while later you went back in the closet to find another shirt. This time you found one that showed a lot more skin then the last one.

(Don't you dare say your body ain't right for a crop top. Bitch you are beautiful- wear the mfkn shirt)

You decided it was time to make an outfit out of it. You went ahead and paired it with some jeans and some bad bitch shoes- ping boom pow you got yourself a slaying fit.

Sai woke up from his nap, looking around confused not knowing how he got to the bedroom.

'She probably dragged me all the way here' he shrugs getting up from the bed. Walking into the closet seeing you in front of the mirror posing. (Y'all know those big ass closets...rich people closets- yeaaa one like those)

He instantly recognized the piece of clothing you had on. He remembers he would stay wearing 'revealing' shirts. He honesty took pride in that. Breaking barriers and being bold is enlightening nowadays.

You see his reflection in the corner of the mirror. Turning around you give him a little twirl "whatcha think ?"

Sai looks at you up and down. Side to side,North to South and East to West. His hand on his chin the whole time inspecting every inch.

*👌😼* "I like it. The color of the shirt brings out your eyes (pick a color,any color~) How about we go out and show off you sense of style." Sai suggests going to his side of the closet looking for something to wear.

A light bulb appears above you. Grabbing a crop top that you hoped would still fit him you toss it to him. "Let's go out wearing crop tops....TOGETHER"

Sai looks down at the shirt in his hand getting his mind set to pair it with the right pants and shoes. He wasn't going to deny your offer. His masculinity wasn't weak . He knew what he liked and he didn't mind wearing something that seemed "feminine".

You walk out the closet to give him his space to think about his outfit because some people just need space and time to think clothing options through.

6 minutes later he comes out with his fit assembled (use your imagination cause the images I found were not it...they looked tacky as hell)

"The shirt show a little bit much but I think it works with the pants" he scratches the back of his neck making the shirt drift up. You eyes focus on his abs as he flexes them "without knowing".

A drip of blood comes falling down your nose that you caught quickly and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

Sai knew what he was doing. A provocative man in clothes with a body like the one he had....he knew too damn well.

After your little pervy outbreak you two head out into the world of civilization.

—————————————————————

There were stares as you two walked by because people be nosy as hell,man. There were compliments, whispers, smiles and of course rude comments are never a miss.

At the end you guys got more compliments than hate. You two stood your ground with those who were hating, not caring what they thought.

The times are changing- yea some may not like the idea of men doing this and women doing that but y'all did what made you guys happeh.

-------------------------------------------

~𝗔𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁~

Here you guys are sitting down eating your lives away . Enjoying the great taste of FOOD.

"You know....last time I saw you wearing a crop top was when you called Sakura ugly. After that I had to leave." You say taking a bite of your food.

Sai laughs at the memory. He and the pinkette never really got along, not as if he wanted to anyway. "She be wildin with her big forehead. Billboard brow" he recalls Ino's insult.

You weren't one to bully but when something was funny there was nothing better than to laugh at it so that's what you did.

"Let Sakura hear you. We won't hear the end of it" you chuckle knowing Sakura didn't like being called ugly nor her 'nickname'.

The two of you finish up your munchies to walk around looking for new places to eat next time you two go out. You get your cardio in AND find new food options, a win-win.

———————————————————

~𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘆~

The sun was now visible no more. The moon starting to peak through. The sky growing a shade of navy sprinkled with dashes of twinkling stars.

You focus your eyes up at the sky admiring the sequence of colors. The stars reflecting off your (e/c) orbs.

Mean while Sai's black pair of hues focused on you, admiring your beauty.

"You're the stars that light up my dark sky"

He comes in to hug you from the side planting a kiss on you temple then resting his chin on your head.

"Oh yeaa !! Well you're the crop top to my bad bitch" you say feeling flustered. Wanting to not be left behind.

Sai laughs at your words,kissing your lips. "The crop top to my bad bitch.....not bad"

————————————————————

-𝘐𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 ,𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 💕

🌀