Part 77 ✔️

Hello Beautiful People..!!

What's up with everyone? 

I was caught while enjoying in my room and writing the story but as usual covered it up with a brilliant excuse. Uff.. Such an adventurous day it was.. My mom was keeping an eye on me while I had no clue about it and was having fun in my room. (*I was room arrested and told to take rest but myself being stubborn, did everything apart from taking rest.*)

BTW.. It's New Year Time. I wish we may blessed with lot of fun, health and much more. Let's hope that this year brings lots of luck and happiness, we may get rid of the virus and the situation gets better.  

So I have one QUESTION to all my readers, WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION? My answer to this question is: I want to be happy, brave and focus on my life. I want to be healthy and get rid of my bad habits.. Please do tell me in INLINE COMMENTS. (*It's completely fine if you don't want to answer. I respect your privacy.*)

*)

.

.

.

Riteish/Ravi: Okay, mahol thoda sad ho gaya hai. Cheer up everyone..! So tell me Manyata how were you in school and college time. Jaise ki hum log jaante hi hai Uday was a pro in academics and very good player of polo, horse riding. Toh kya aap bhi sports mein active thi?

Manyata: Well hum sports period pe gayab ho jaate the. In fact, I hated games period. Hum brilliant student the aur sports mein ek dum zero. Almost har baar hum hi class monitor hua karte the because of my academics. Teachers ke favourite and popular girl of the school. Yeah, school life was fun. College mein zyada masti toh nahi ki lekin hum pranks bahut karte the. We used to have a group aur humare group mein sab ache students the per bahut shaitaan bhi the. (Audience cheer up.)

Genelia/Sargun: Wow you were popular at school too.. (Manyata nods) So it must have been easier to handle the attention you got after announcing you as Princess Manyata. Right?

Manyata: Not really but I managed it somehow. Uday supported me aur Unnati was a good help. (Uday smiles.)

Riteish/Ravi: (turning towards Manyata) Well abhi popularity ki baat aa hi gayi toh tell me about the famous female fans of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. I'm sure you must have encountered some crazy fans jo aap ke dates pe aake disturb kar rahe the and all? Well, humare case mein toh almost har date aise hi crash ho gayi. 😊 (giving nervous smile) (*All fans of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh assemble here..🤣🤣*)

Manyata: Aise toh kuch hua nahi hai. But his fans keep messaging me and yeah. It's nice actually, woh log humare photos bejthe rehte hai jahan bhi hum ek saath jaate hai. (Audience roar in excitement)

Uday: Yeah. They have information of where we are going and what are we up to. It's really amusing to find such information and doing research on us. (Audience clap)