Part 89 ✔️

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I have a dhamakedhaar news for you all..💥🔥 I happy to announce that I have started writing another new story 💜🖤. Still I don't know whether I can make it to Wattpad soon or not, but I was really excited to share this with you all.. Its a very new story and not at all related to DEK. 

Hoping that I will make it to Wattpad soon..🤞🤞

.

.

.

Everyone gives gifts to Unnati, for making tasty kheer. The very same evening, royal families leave for Mumbai. UnJay, JaAt and ManVeer come by private jet, enjoying the whole journey playing cards.

Next day, In #ManVeer room, Manyata is reading a magazine while Uday is working on some files. Just then, she squeals making Uday to look at her worriedly.

Uday: (concerned) Princess, aap ki tabiyat theek hai na?

Manyata: Haa main theek hoon. Yeh photo dekho na, Uday. Yeh Baby kitna cute hai. (making 'wow' face)

 (making 'wow' face)

Uday: Hmm.. Cute toh hai. Lekin is se zyada cute baby, humne dekha hai..

Manyata: (amused and excited) Really? Kahan pe?

Uday: (taking out a photo from side-drawers.) Yeh dekhiye.. World's cutest baby. (Photo of Manyata's childhood in just a towel wrapped around her)

Manyata: (turning pink) Yeh kahan mila? (trying to take it from him)

Uday: (sitting beside her with photo in his hands) You know what hume aise hi cute baby chahiye.. (Intensely staring her that she couldn't look into his eyes) Ek chotti si Manyata.. (She looks everywhere except him)

Manyata: Agar ek chotta sa Uday hua toh.. (He wraps his arms around while she leans into his chest.)

Uday: Simple.. Dusri baar Baby Girl plan karenge. (Manyata presses herself more into his chest.)

Manyata: (in little voice) Agar phir se ladka hua toh..

Uday: (whispering) Tab tak koshish karenge jab tak ladki nahi ho jaati.. (She turns red by his cocky answer, she slaps his arm, while he laughs out loud.)

Days pass by, now Manyata is in second trimester. She has lot of cravings but also aversions. D&J family enjoys every moment of Manyata's pregnancy especially youngsters. Manyata develops a habit of writing personal diary while Uday captures every day progress of M's pregnancy journey. Uday enjoys pampering his wifey by getting her favourite chocolate Ice-cream and new favourites chicken biryani and Rajasthani Laal Maas. (Manyata has a lot of non-veg cravings so, she finally gives in and turns into non-vegetarian.)

She becomes too caring but also short-tempered, especially with Uday and Jay. She does work from home while Devgarh family stays by weekends and sometimes, for weeks together.

One such day, Manyata wakes early in the morning, 3 AM and decides to collect flowers from garden for doing pooja. She plucks all the flowers and does pooja while Uday wakes up, finding Manyata not in bed. He comes out to check on her and stops looking at her beauty, mesmerized. Her little baby bump is seen, adding more beauty to her glowing skin with little damp hair. She is praying with a small smile on her lips while keeping eyes closed.

Uday: (thinks) Oh god!! Yeh ladki bina kuch kiye hi hume clean bowled kaise kara sakthi hai

Uday: (thinks) Oh god!! Yeh ladki bina kuch kiye hi hume clean bowled kaise kara sakthi hai. Uff.. (calming his inner feelings) Uday, get a grip on yourself, man. Come on, you are Yuvraj Udayveer Singh, tumhe kuch bhi impossible nahi hai. (He turns to go but a hand catches his wrist)

Manyata: Uday, Aap itne subah kyu utt gaye. Chaliye jaake so jayiye. (concernedly) 

Uday: Princess aap itni subah kyu pooja kar rahi hai. 

Manyata: Woh hum jaldi utt gaye iss liye socha ki pooja kar lenge. (with a sheepish smile)

Uday: Pooja ho gayi hai na.. Chaliye so jayiye. Aap ko rest ki zarurat hai. (Manyata nods in agreement and they go to sleep again.)

After a few days, in Manyata's 5th month to be precise, they announce her pregnancy in front of media. They have lots of photoshoots and her photos go viral in social media. Mahasabha and lots of celebrities exclaim that they are excited for their baby. Media name the unborn baby as #ManVeerBaby.

ManVeer enjoy M's pregnancy days. Uday is always seen to be happy and in a cheerful mood. Giriraj seems contented looking at both of his kids, happy in their life. Uday Niwas booms in business and gains most popular hotel of the year award. 

Rajmata merges Manay (Jay's fashion label) to their business while Jay agrees to get married to Jagat. They decide to get married, after arrival of #ManVeerBaby.

Uday and Manyata decide not to know the gender of their baby, as they want to love whom ever is born, equally. They have a bet: Uday thinks that it's a girl while Manyata thinks that it's a boy. Girls (Jay and Unnati) support Uday while Boys (Vj and Jagat) support Manyata. Elders seem to support both of them as they declare that it's their grandchild.

Soon, Manyata gives birth to a healthy baby boy, much to girls' delight. He looks 80% like Uday while 20% like Manyata. Rajmata, Brij and Giri names him as 'Rajkumar Aditya Veer Singh'. (Uday means Sun Rays while Aditya means Sun.) 

Manyata stubbornly gives him a nickname, Duggu, she exclaims that it's their mother-son thing. (as he looks really cute.) (*It's our neighbour's son nickname, found cute, so used it here..😅😅*)

.

.

Precap--

Leap. (*Still didn't decide about how many years.*)

.

Sorry for the short update..!!

I wanted to write more but I'm getting a Writer's Block. Heart felt apology for all those, who wanted a detailed pregnancy journey of #ManVeer. (*Writer Sahiba wanted to write but couldn't find any suitable plot.*)

As I have already said I have never observed any pregnant ladies closely, so having literally zero knowledge in this field, I wrote the update. I hope I have done Okay-ish job. 

I guess 1 or 2 more updates are left including an epilogue..!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the progress of my story. 

Until then BYE-BYE..!!