Part 31 ✔️

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Let's have a look over jealous-husband-Uday..!!

Anyways coming to the update..! Hoping that you will enjoy it..!!

.

.

.

Everyone go to their rooms, Uday places files all over the bed. Manyata enters getting some gift packs.

Manyata: (Keeping gifts on couch) Itne saare gifts ka kya karun? (She opens one, a designer dress) yeh toh koi bacchi ka dress hai, itna chota hai aisa lag raha hai ki tailor ne kapde ko daan mein de diya.. Huh? (opens other, make up kit) Yeh ladkiyon ko dress ya make up ke alawa bhi kuch de kyu nahi sakte, yeh toh 15th make up kit hai.. (opens other, perfume) yeh interesting hai.. wow itna achcha Khushboo hai, Ise toh main use karne wali hoon.. (Uday gets irritated.)

Uday: (angrily) Kya tum thodi der ke liye chup nahi reh sakti, Manyata? Iss kamre mein koi aur bhi hai.. Hum yahan kaam kar rahe hai. Tab se tote ki tarah rate ja rahi ho.. For God's sake.. I want some peace of mind. Hume irritate karna band kijiye.. (Manyata gets angry and to irritate him more, she ONs music system and plays loud party music. Uday gets more angry but calmly turns it OFF.)

Manyata: Hum ab his highness Yuvraj Udayveer Singh ko disturb nahi kar rahe hai na

Manyata: Hum ab his highness Yuvraj Udayveer Singh ko disturb nahi kar rahe hai na.. Hume humare kaam karne se kyu rok rahe ho. (Uday catches her wrist and pulls resulting to sit on his lap with his hands wrapped on her waist. Her breathe hitches as he smirks. He rubs his nose on her cheeks.) U.. day plea.. se..

Uday: (Uday realizes what he have done) I'm sorry.. (He leaves her and stands to go out.)

Manyata: (catches his hand, back faces him) I'm sorry. Hum next time se apna dhyaan rakhenge.. (his anger vanishes, he feels happy)

Uday: I'm sorry hume aap per aise chillane nahi chahiye tha at least today

Uday: I'm sorry hume aap per aise chillane nahi chahiye tha at least today. Lekin aap ko apna dhyaan rakhna chahiye sometimes you are really care less. (Manyata nods, still back facing. He gives his blue tooth headphones.) Connect to your phone. (Manyata nods smilingly.) 

(Manyata almost dances to the party music while sorting the gifts but her injury makes difficult to catch anything. She picks up a heavy box to keep in topmost cupboard, Uday lifts her to reach the cupboard. She mouths a 'Thank You' while he mouths 'Your Welcome'.) 

Uday: (thinks) She looks heavenly while blushing man toh karta hai ki us cheeks ko kha jao.. Mera toh gussa hi chala gaya hai jab unhone sorry kaha tha.. Oh god.. Princess toh humare dil ke khone per jo feelings ko chupa kar daba diye the woh sab bahar nikal rahi hai.. Princess you make me love struck puppy..

Manyata: (searches for something, thinks) kahan gaya hai.. Yahi toh tha last time.. (searches her whole closet, Uday notices her certificate on ground in Kathak dance reads as "Best Dancer of the year, XYZ academic competition goes to Moniya Sharma".)

Uday: Princess (taps, she removes her headphones) Tum ne bataya kyu nahi ki tum Kathak dancer ho.. that's why you dance so well.. Ise toh laminate karna chahiye tha..

Manyata: (barely audible) Aisa kuch nahi hai, bas mokha nahi mila.. (he gives seriously look) Oh darasal mujhe laga ki aap logo ko achcha nahi lagega.. Woh maine suna tha ki shehzadiyon ke pair mein payal hote hai ghungroo nahi.. iss liye.. (looks down and closes her eyes, Uday starts laughing.)

Uday: Seriously princess aap ko laga ki hum log aise sochte hai.. humare gharon mein sab modern hai. In fact they will be proud of you. We are never ashamed of you, Manyata.. (Manyata shows her Kathak outfit and tells that she attended Kathak classes for 2 years. They chat for some time.)

(Soon, It's time to get ready for the party. Manyata struggles to zip her dress owing to her injury which is better now. She comes out of bathroom covering herself with a towel and finds the room empty. She gets ready but the zip is not done. She calls Unnati but Uday barges inside only to find Manyata looks angelic.)

Manyata: Unnati

Manyata: Unnati.. Thank God tu aa gayi.. Please meri zip band kar do.. Hume late ho raha hai.. Mujhe apne Baal bhi banana hai.. Tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho.. (lifts her head to find Uday looking at her intensely) U.. Uday.. Tum yahan.. (turns to cover her back by mirror. He comes forward and she moves backward and hits the dressing table.. They stand really close and she downs her eyes in fear. He whispers "You are looking really beautiful, Princess" and zips her dress. She breathes properly after he leaves the room.) 

Party Time: Several politicians, film stars, Mahasabha members, Central and State Ministers, media come to the party. Manyata gets delayed as her hair specialist turns up late, as soon as she enters the party, everyone become silent and media clicks many photos of her. They literally don't allow her to the party area though it is in the backyard of Devgarh Palace. Uday lets his hand to make sure she is well protected from media.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short update..!!

Well, I really liked Manyata irritated Uday by turning ON the music system and him sweetly giving headphones for her..!!

Lets see what happens in Manyata's birthday party cum Rajmata Recovery Party.

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the updates..!!