:Dream Basil: Adore

"These are some pretty pictures, Basil!"

(Y/n) exclaimed, looking at some of the photos in the photo album.

"Thanks!"

Basil said with a smile. (Y/n) and Basil were currently hanging at Basil's home, looking through pictures. Omori, Aubrey, Kel, and Hero were out on their adventure around the place, making sure to stop by whenever they get the chance.

"I think polaroid photos are pretty neat! It's pretty to look at, and fun to collect!"

Basil nodded in agreement, cleaning his camera.

"My favorite part is capturing natural parts! Something in the moment..."

He spoke softly, smiling to himself. Basil was just too cute, and it was absolutely adorable listening to him talk about how he loved pictures, especially plants.

"How's your flower crown?"

(Y/n) asked, closing the photo album, moving it to the middle of the room.

"O-Oh! My flower crown is good!"

He replied, lightly touching it.

"It suits you very well!~"

Basil blushed lightly, looking down.

"Ah, th-thank you..."

Basil said, looking away. Moment later, he stood up, holding his hand out, but quickly retracted it, blushing more.

"D-Do you want to go outside?"

(Y/n) smiled, taking note that Basil might have wanted to help them up.

"Sure!"

Basil's eyes gleamed with joy as he and (Y/n) walked out the door. The sun shining through some of the shades was absolutely stunning. The overall view around the home was beautiful. A nice place to relax, finding peace, and also to hang out with someone. A few butterflies flowing around, as well as the soft sloshing of the water.

The giant shoe house was the icing on the cake as well!

"I'll never get over how pretty this place is."

(Y/n) whispered, listening to the wood creaking as they both walked on the bridge. Basil looked over, smiling still.

"I'm happy you think it's pretty..."

He said, holding his hands together. Basil moved over to the flowers by the bridge, to which (Y/n) followed along.

"They're keeping it up very nicely~"

He chimed, softly moving the flowers to see the others.

"They seem to be getting some good sunlight in here."

(Y/n) said, looking up, seeing the many leaves hovering in the sky. They stared up, watching as they moved, letting in a bit of sunlight.

Click

Blinking, (Y/n) looked over at Basil, who had his camera in his hands, aimed towards them. He blushed as the photo was developed, poking out of the bottom of the camera.

"S-Sorry... bad habit..."

He said softly, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, no worries! I'm not used to being... photographed..."

(Y/n) said, holding a hand against their cheek, a bit anxious on how the picture turned out.

"I, um... if you want, I could... um..."