:Unbread Twins: Making Bread

"Ohooooo..."

"OhooooOOOOOO"

"OHOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

The unbread twins flinched, turning over to look at the person who had let out an obnoxious laugh, interrupting their noise of amusement. (Y/n) only stared back with a blank look, knowing full well they had copied Sweetheart's laugh, teasing them from how they sounded. The twin's faces never changed from their blank, possibly intimidating, resting faces. Thus, (Y/n) had decided to copy their look. It was a way to entertain themselves, considering their job.

Their job was to get any supplies for the twins, which was probably a useless job since they never seem to be in need of any supplies. All they do is create human shaped bread before throwing them in the furnace. Is it a furnace? Hm, well, this is called Breaven. (Y/n) has been here for quite some time, watching them work while writing random notes to themselves on what each day is like.

The first time they arrived was by accident, suddenly finding themselves standing in front of a mole who declared them to be the supplier for the twins before transporting them to the workspace. The twins almost attacked the moment they saw (Y/n), but was stopped once they quickly explained how they had became their supplier, surprisingly accepting the job or not trying to leave immediately after telling them. They felt as if they should've, considering the twins resumed their work as if (Y/n) wasn't there. (Y/n) ended up spending some time outside in order not to get bored. Watching them make fresh bread was interesting, but could get tiring sometimes, especially if one wasn't allowed to help.

I mean, they didn't say (Y/n) couldn't help. It just felt as if it's best they shouldn't. One day, while walking back to Breaven, they stumbled upon a cartridge on the floor. Picking it up to examine it closer, it looked to be one for a gameboy. The picture was that of an adorable looking creature with all kinds of bread and sparkles around them.

Perhaps this belonged to one of the twins? They seem to be the only ones here dedicated to making bread. But would they really have the time to have freetime? Wait a minute... do they sleep? Do they ever sleep?!

If so, when?! WHEN?! More like Brell instead of Breaven if they work all their life with no break.

"Great... now I feel like I'm being a jerk just sitting around watching..."

(Y/n) mumbled as they continued walking, tapping their fingers lightly against the cartridge. The twins were still working on the bread as usual, too focused on their work.

"Hellooo..."

(Y/n) mumbled lowly. Even if they never spoke to each other, (Y/n) would still say hi, but in a soft tone, not wanting to disturb them. Instead of going to their usual spot, which was just a big beanbag by one of the corners with their notebook, they slowly inched their way towards the twins, awkwardly waving in hopes of gaining their attentions.

"Is... does this... belong to you?"

(Y/n) spoke a little louder, shakily holding up the cartridge as they tried calming down, very anxious upon getting an answer, not to mention that they finally had the guts to speak to them. The twins looked up while working, eyes staring directly at the cartridge in (Y/n)'s hands.

"I don't believe that's ours."

The boy said, looking back down at the table.

"We do not own such things."

The girl added, looking down at the table as well. (Y/n) nodded slowly, bringing their hand down.

"Oh, okay... thanks Dough and Biscuitie."