:Spaceboy: Looking After

"Poor Space Boyfriend..."

Aubrey said softly, sighing as he continued letting out pained groaning. (Y/n) looked over at the boombox, frowning.

"His special mixtape?"

They asked, looking at the space pirate.

"Yep. We were cleaning the place, so it might have been thrown out."

The space pirate replied, sighing. Kel got down from the bed, giving up on jumping and yelling for Space Boyfriend to wake up.

"Would you mind finding it for us?"

"Sure! Don't worry Space Boyfriend. We'll find your mixtape!"

Hero reassured, smiling. The space pirate gave Omori a teal key, pointing at the glowing door that had suddenly appeared. Meanwhile, (Y/n) couldn't help but stare at Space Boyfriend.

"Something feels off..."

They spoke out, walking beside the bed.

"Sweet... heart... my jelly-filled... donut..."

Blinking, (Y/n) turned over to the others, surprised to hear him speak. Space Boyfriend once again said the same thing, coughing afterwards in pain.

"Aw..."

Aubrey said softly, looking over.

"He's lovesick..."

"Lovesick?"

Aubrey nodded, (Y/n) inhaling.

"Oh boy..."

"Come on, we should get the special mixtape fast! He'll be fine once we play it!"

Kel exclaimed.

"I feel bad leaving him here, though!"

Aubrey said, frowning.

"He's dealing with this on his own. Who knows how long he's been like this?!"

"I could stay here with him."

The group looked over at (Y/n), then looked at each other. Kel pondered, tapping his foot.

"...you both are the same age, I think."

"What does that have to do with-"

"Have you had a similar experience?"

Aubrey asked, but quickly cleared her throat.

"Sorry! That was a strange question..."

She said softly.

"It's alright. You guys should head to the Junkyard. I'll try to keep Space Boyfriend some company."

As that was said, the kids made their way out the door, leaving (Y/n) and Space Boyfriend alone while the space pirates stayed downstairs. The poor man was coughing, mumbling to himself in a cracking tone, slowly burying himself more under the blanket. Thinking about how to help the man, (Y/n) reached into their backpack.

"Sounds like you need a drink. Age-appropriate drink, of course."

Taking out orange joe and milk, they set it down beside the bed, unsure of what drink Space Boyfriend liked.

"...milk and orange joe are age-appropriate."

They said, sitting down on the floor beside the bed. Upon not getting a response, they looked around a bit. Honestly, they thought they could help them, but now it was awkward.

"Do you..."

(Y/n) glanced around, spotting a keyboard.

"Do you wanna play the piano? Playing an instrument could help release your emotions..."