:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble

"Ohohoho! OHOHOHO! O H O H O H O H O-"

"Miss Rosa, could you please keep it down..."

Rosa jumped, startled as she turned around.

"Oh, (Y/n)! (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)..."

"Miss Rosa."

"I apologize for my delightful laughter. I just had a hilarious thought!"

(Y/n) stood there, hands resting in front of them in a polite and formal manner, waiting for Rosa to say what her thought was. She only stared back, staring upwards considering she was a sprout mole, who are small creatures.

"...ohohoho."

Rosa laughed, still staring.

"..."

"..."

"...what was the th-"

"GLAD YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"

Rosa cut them off, speaking too loudly.

"I just had an interesting thought. Do you remember that wannabe fan named Pepe?"

"Pessi, Miss Rosa?"

"Yes, him. I thought as to why they are considered a super fan if they live in Otherworld while I live here by the castle itself! Ohohoho!~"

Rosa gloated, the bow on her head bouncing.

"If I may, Miss Rosa, it could be that they prefer to live by her ex-lover. Whether it be for getting close to them to get closer to Sweetheart or to gloat that they live by the boyfriend that they used to be with."

Rosa stared, frozen in place as it seems.

"My apologies, Miss Rosa, but I must check in with the cooks and chefs if they need something."

(Y/n) said, giving a small nod to Rosa as goodbye before leaving. Work here was alright. At least for (Y/n), as they served as some sort of servant, but was made to walk around and observe, checking on the others if they need something. Honestly, they don't know what kind of job they have at this point. The uniform they had on was something that a bartender would, but a bit simple.

Black slacks, white button up with a black vest, and a bowtie. The bowtie was pink, which wasn't that surprising, but it helped stand out from the black and white color scheme they wore.

"Hello, Sous Chef Mole."

(Y/n) greeted, walking in as they looked around the place.

"Ah! Hello, (Y/n)! So glad you're here! Head Chef just left to get some of the ingredients himself, but I forgot if preheating the oven is set for 75 or 350 degrees..."

He said, staring intensely at the oven.

"350."

"Thank you, (Y/n)!"

He thanked as he jumped up, pressing the button and setting the degrees.

"May I ask what you are working on?"

(Y/n) took another look around.

"...especially without the aid of the other chefs."

"They had left to retrieve the daily tofu package.

"I see. I assume they left you to do everything yourself?"

"It feels like it..."

He said anxiously, shivering a bit. (Y/n) sighed, smiling to reassure them, crouching down to pat them.