:Omoriboy: Creations

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

Omori stared at his computer, the blank expression plastered on his face as usual. Moments later he turned it off, closing the laptop as he glanced at his cat, who was sleeping peacefully nearby. He still hated life as usual. The same usual routine. The same objects in this room.

He stretched his arms and legs from sitting around all day as usual, sighing as he flopped down on the ground. Of course it kinda hurt, as it gave him a small headache. Holding the back of his head, he let out a sigh of annoyance. A fee seconds later, he then moved his legs up from the ground, raising them up out of boredom. He figured it was time to sleep.

He was unable to speak on the blog. It's been possibly years since then. He even figured some of the people who 'stalked' the blog had forgotten him. He couldn't blame them, though. As he, too, would want to forget about himself, as all he did was be a hikkikomori.

Laying straight on the hard ground, his back cracking just slightly as he sighed in relief from the tension released. His hand grabbed the blanket beside him, lazily pulling the blanket over him, watching as his cat yawned while it stretched, trotting towards him to lay down on the space on the blanket. Omori gave the cat a small pat before putting his hand back under the blanket. His eyes stared at the ceiling, glancing over at the lightbulb a few times. All he had left to do now was to wait until the words being typed down have stopped.

...

It slightly amazed him how a person was writing about him, despite having a different creator. What did confuse him was the way this person made him act, trying to mimic his true self. Or the scenarios he's been in. He's unsure about being in them anymore. But there's nothing he can really do, and was powerless from the words and the imagination of the person.

...

He wonders why people like you are reading this.

...

He's going to assume someone answered him on that last question.

...

Omori closed his eyes after having a strange feeling and the strange thoughts that had clouded his mind. Some time would pass until he was in a sleep state. It didn't seem to take long, suddenly feeling nothing. He was expecting not to dream anything. Or remember it for that matter.

...

He opened his eyes, and was greeted with a dark ocean colored sky, many lights twinkling that seemed to be stars. He stared, quite startled but still emotionless. Then he started feeling...sad. It looked so familiar. He turned his head a bit upwards. He saw a big yellow cat, staring down at him with a smile.

Then it hit him. No, the cat didn't hit him, the realization did. He's been here before. He remembered opening his door. He remembered seeing the cat.

He remembered a girl running up to him, holding his hand for a brief second before he was walking away with two boys. The fun they had together. He started getting hopeful, wondering if he could see them again. He was cut off of his thoughts when someone ran very close, just past his head. This made him react, quickly turning his head and sitting up to see who that was.

It didn't look like the girl or the two boys. They seemed to be looking around. While they did this, the boy studied their appearance in hopes that he'll remember it after this dream. They looked around his age. But had more color than them, he assumed.

They wore some sort of cape, as their (h/c) hair flowed swiftly as they moved. The cape was the color of the galaxy, or the night sky. It was flowing softly as the stars twinkled. Or perhaps it was glitter. The person seemed to find what they were looking for, jumping up a bit as what seemed to be in glee while a bell sound jingled for a brief moment.