:Omoriboy: Merry Christmas

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

(Y/n) sat on the floor, tapping their fingers lightly against their knees. Omori was laying on the floor a few feet away, but was not asleep.

"I'll miss you..."

(Y/n) whispered softly to themselves. Omori sat up, looking up at them with a bit of a confused look. One given if they didn't hear clearly.

"It's just...you were in a blog..."

(Y/n) said slowly.

"...and you were somewhat moved here..."

(Y/n) felt their mind go blank as they continued speaking.

"But now, you are...moving again...but to a more...official place."

(Y/n) bit their lip, hugging their knees as they glanced off to the side.

"I mean, you are official! Just at this moment. In this place. You aren't..."

Omori only stared, yet was coming a bit shocked.

"Who knows if how you're acting now isn't how you're supposed to be acting? I mean...especially me! I feel as if I am someone else sometimes..."

(Y/n) wiggled their toes in their socks, trying to stay focused.

"I just...it's been too long. Too long that you were gone! You're only here to try and keep us in hopes. And now that it's finally here, it's almost as if...this whole thing was pointless now..."

Omori had been inching his way closer to (Y/n), staying silent.

"I just don't know how to feel anymore."

Omori frowned, letting out a small huff before hesitantly reaching his arm over, lightly petting (Y/n)'s head.

"just...don't...think..."

He said slowly, cringing afterwards at his poor choice of words. He wanted to restrain himself from saying anything else, but at the same time, tried to speak.

"don't forget, then..."

(Y/n) looked over, nodding a bit. They both sat next to each other, Omori trailing his fingers down (Y/n)'s hair before quickly putting it down. It had become rather awkward, but was understandable considering (Y/n) had vented, as well as today being a special day. Oh wait, today is very early tomorrow now. Both their sleep schedules were a complete mess.

(Y/n) felt the need to ask if they should hug, but honestly, asking to hug sounds a bit odd. Consent is important though. But surprise hugs seem neat. (Y/n) let out a soft sigh before wrapping their arms around Omori, slowly leaning their head against his arm. Omori was obviously startled, but had melted all too quickly into the hug, nuzzling his face against the top of (Y/n)'s head.

As soon as (Y/n) pulled away, Omori immediately wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s torso, almost causing them to fall back. He disliked how one-sided the hug was, not to mention that he wanted more. He was practically touch starved. Affection starved.

"Do you know how long we've been here?"

(Y/n) asked, their head was buried against the crook of Omori's neck.

"no..."

He spoke in a soft tone.

"Neither do I..."

(Y/n) replied, arms resting on Omori's upper arms. They stayed there for some time, but didn't care for how long. Why hadn't they done this sooner? (Y/n) sighed softly against his neck, sending a slight shiver down his spine, yet was still clung onto (Y/n) as his fingers traced lightly against their back.

"Have we ever kissed?"

Omori paused his movement, blinking.

"...yes..."

Omori was lucky that he was hugging (Y/n), as his face was slowly burning red. He didn't want them to see how flustered his face was. Time to time he would think about it. Although it was a light peck on the cheek, just thinking about having a full on kiss on his lips could put him on the verge of passing out. His thoughts were scattered around when (Y/n) pulled away just slightly to where their faces were a bit close.

"oh my god..."

He whispered out, trying his best to contain himself from trembling like crazy in excitement and anticipation. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was screaming internally, trying not to back down or mess up the vibe. They didn't think that they were capable of taking the lead a bit. I mean, it's a kiss! Not like sex or anythaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA DON'T THINK ABOUT THAAAAAT!!!

"sh-should i..."

Omori trailed off, unable to finish his sentence as he felt more lost in the moment. So perhaps both of them are unsure on who should go. They quickly turned their heads to have a moment breathe and think.

'Alright, I was the one who mentioned the kiss...so I should be responsible to do it first...'

(Y/n) tried to reason with themselves, inhaling. A second later, (Y/n) moved their head to Omori before quickly moving forward. Omori seemed to have the same timing as he also moved forwards quickly. It was too quickly from both sides that their heads were knocked back a bit, as well as their noses aching a bit. Should have tilted their head a bit.

They stared at each other in embarrassment, holding in the small laughter at the timing after how silly it felt. Once again sitting in silence, Omori found himself slowly moving in. All (Y/n) could do was watch, moving a bit as well. Their lips lightly brushed against each other before they pressed. All they did was stay there, not sure whether to take it a step further.

They ended up taking a step back in order to get a bit of air, as both of them held their breathes so that it wouldn't be awkward hearing one breathe in silence very close to them. That's how people do it, right?

"wow..."

Omori said in a daze-like state.

"Wow as well..."

(Y/n) said with a small laugh. Omori smiled softly to himself, pressing his fingers against his lips. He watched as (Y/n) crawled a bit to grab the blanket, putting it over them. Omori seemed to take the hint, as they both laid, facing each other. The cat meowed, moving over and crawling over Omori's body before plopping down in the middle of the blanket.

That's when Omori noticed how soft the blanket was, as well as how cozy it felt. Glancing around, he spotted his original blanket a few feet away. Omori definitely loved the blanket.

"i-"

"Don't worry. My present is the game."

Omori had a small thought pop into his head.

"i am a different version...correct?"

"More like style, I think..."

"so in a way, i am not leaving..."

(Y/n) blinked, eyes slightly widening.

"if this version still exist because i am in this place, then that means i am staying...i think..."

Omori furrowed his eyebrows.

"if that makes sense..."

"I think I get what you mean. Thank god you are staying, despite this being a stor-"

"mrow."

Omori's cat meowed loudly, cutting off (Y/n).

"yeah...thank god..."

Omori said with a smile. They both then turned to lay flat on their backs, staring at the ceiling.

"...(y/n)?"

"Hm?"

"just wanted to let you know...when we kissed...i got a boner..."

(Y/n) stared wide eyed at the ceiling before blushing deeply.

"that kiss was...too powerful for me..."

"M-Merry Christmas..?"