:Omoriboy: Dreams

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

Scribble.

Scrobble..

Scrubble...?

The scribble soon stopped, a soft sigh escaping the person's lips, tossing the black crayon in the air as it landed a few feet away from them. They laid on the ground on their stomach, staring down at the drawing. Drawings. Drawings on the ground nearby.

One.

Two.

Three.

Three drawings, one of them just finished. They wrote small numbers on the bottom left corners for the date and time. Although, they stared at the clock that hung on the wall a bit longer since they weren't good at reading time. The first drawing they did was of a tissue box. The second drawing was of a gameboy.

The third one, the one just drawn, was a sketchbook. These drawings were from their dream. Although the dreams could just be random, it was a bit repetitive. And everytime they happen, they always woke up late at night. Before standing up, they gathered the drawings up, placing them on the bed.

Before going back to sleep, they decided to get a glass of water. Carefully opening the door, they silently went to the kitchen, getting a glass cup out, filling it with water. They chugged their water, finishing it before placing it lightly in the sink.

'I'll clean it tomorrow.'

They thought, quickly heading back up to their room. Upon entering the room, they spotted the drawings on the floor.

'...there's no way they fell. They were nowhere near the edge.'

They thought. But they were too tired to care, closing the door while staggering over, flopping on the bed. They didn't bother picking the drawings back up. It didn't take long drifting off, feeling the bed beneath them become stiff.

"meow."

They tried nuzzling their face on the pillow, only to slowly wake up from how hard their face was being pressed. A sudden purring was heard, something soft rubbing against their face. They slowly moved their hands to their face, lightly rubbing their eyes, blinking a few times. A face stared back. A cat.

Their mind cleared up, slowly sitting up as their body cracked. With a soft yawn with their arms stretched in the air, they once again felt the cat purr, making them laugh lightly.

"Hello, cat."

They greeted.

"You must be the next thing to draw."

They said to themselves, fixing their hair a bit. Standing up, they noticed the cat walking away, but was also looking back at them.

"Oh, I see. Well, the longer I stay here, the longer I sleep."

They mumbled, quickly following along. They looked around the blank space, slowly looking up at the ceiling. Although it was a blank space, they didn't expect to trip on something. Nearly landing face first, they tried to move their legs off of whatever they tripped on.

"meow."

Sitting up, they were looking at a laptop, the top almost closing from the fact that they tripped on it.

"Huh... Two things in a dream..?"

It was usually one.

"Is checking this really something I should do..?"

Although it was a dream, they still felt like they should respect the owner's privacy.

"But then again, I am the owner of this dream. Am I not..?"