:Omori: Attention

The time spent in the Dreamworld was the same. Searching around for Basil while coming across those who wish to fight. Although, one person seemed to be a bit distracted throughout. (Y/n) was sitting with Mari, curious about the space tube food. Omori and the others were last headed to the place where Spaceboyfriend lives, hearing about how the crew was concerned and wishing that he was Captain again.

"Why did you get these, Mari?"

(Y/n) asked, deciding to try out the food once the others return. Mari only smiled, pondering.

"Hmm, where did I get these..."

She said slowly before laughing.

"Hi, Mari! Hi, (Y/n)!"

A voice called out, belonging to Kel. Looking over, the group had just returned, the line behind Omori quickly dispersing to sit on the picnic blanket. Upon looking at Omori, his eyes quickly looked over at (Y/n), who awkwardly turned their head away to watch as Kel laid on his stomach, poking Aubrey in order to annoy her. There has been a few times where Omori was caught looking, which would make him look away. However, it has become a bit more frequent.

Now, whenever (Y/n) looks over at him, he doesn't seem to look away anymore upon being caught. (Y/n) had to be the one to break out of the awkward gaze, becoming a bit anxious under his stare. Mari has witnessed seeing them act such a way once, and had decided to make sure to look at the two from time to time to further confirm that it wasn't by accident. She let out a soft giggle to herself, watching as Omori moved closer to the picnic basket to sit down. Everyone was at their usual spots whenever they had picnics, with sitting beside Mari.

(Y/n) could see Omori a bit from their peripheral vision, but wasn't sure if he had his eyes closed, or was staring at them. Mari eyed the two before walking over to Aubrey, whispering something to her. Aubrey smiled widely, making her way over to (Y/n), sitting on her knees as she spoke.

"So, how have you been? Has Mari been telling her stories to you?"

Aubrey asked, as (Y/n) was still caught of guard from her suddenly sitting by them. Mari glanced over at Omori, smiling mischievously to herself. She had told Aubrey about the stare Omori was giving (Y/n), asking her to sit at a certain angle in order to block his view. Mari watched Omori's eyebrows furrow a bit as he tried leaning back a bit in order to see them.

"Hey, Omori!"

Omori had quickly leaned forward, looking over at Kel.

"Wanna do an eating contest with me?"

He asked with a wide grin, holding up a tube of the space food.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kel."

Hero said, only for Mari to call out.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Aubrey! Do you wanna watch Omori and Kel do an eating contest?"

"What are you doing, Mari?"

Hero asked. Mari only smiled at him, proceeding to get up and grab the other space foods. She handed one tube of food to Kel and Omori.

"Just eating one whole tube won't give you a stomach ache, so it should be fine!"

She chimed, sitting down in front of the two. Aubrey and (Y/n) sat down beside her. Omori was once again staring, but only for a bit before Kel exclaimed.

"This is gonna be fun!"

"Are you both ready?"

Hero asked as he squeezed some of the food out of the tube into his own mouth.