:Omoriboy: Drawings

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

It was a day like any other. Omori was playing on his gameboy while (Y/n) was looking through jis drawings while nuzzling with his cat. Not much to do where in White Space. The soft chiptune music and the faint purring of the cat was all (Y/n) heard. The occasional flipping of the pages was a bit relaxing, especially when they traced their finger on the lines.

"Your drawings are nice."

Omori looked over, pausing for a second before turning back to his screen.

"thanks."

Silence. (Y/n) frowned a bit before flipping the page again, tracing their finger lightly on the rings on the spiral. They looked up at Omori, staring. His face was all too blank as it was glued to the gameboy, looking as if blinking wasn't mandatory. He could their eyes staring, which made him glance over.

"Can I draw you?"

He pressed a button to pause his game.

"you don't have to."

"I... want to..."

He raised an eyebrow, looking down at his sketchbook.

"are you sure?"

(Y/n) wasn't sure why he was being so strange about it. But then again, he is strange himself.

"I am very sure that I want to draw you, Omori..."

He turned away to get the crayon box that was near him, sliding it on the floor for them to catch.

"Thank you."

He still had his face turned away for a bit before he focused back on his gameboy. His face looked to be lightly dusted with pink against his pale skin.

"Have you ever been drawn before?"

Omori didn't shook his head, avoiding looking at them. With a smile, (Y/n) took out a black and pink crayon, flipping to a clear page, and began drawing. Since they didn't trust their art skill, they drew Omori as a stick figure, thickening out the parts for his clothes. Stick figure Omori was in the same pose as real Omori, sitting on the floor with the gameboy in front. Drawing his face, (Y/n) accidentally drew his face at the wrong direction.

He was now sitting while smiling towards whoever was looking at the drawing. Staring back. Shrugging a bit, (Y/n) got the pink crayon and lightly coloured his face to where it looked like he was blushing. The pink was mixing a bit with the blacks for his bangs, but it still looked alright. However, looking back at the whole drawing, they cringed.

Omori seemed to notice the thinking look on their face, moving over to see. Moving beside (Y/n), he looked at the drawing. Upon seeing it, a small smile made its way to his lips.

"i like it."

(Y/n) blushed a bit from their art skills, but did feel reassured from his statement.

"I'm gonna try again..."

(Y/n) flipped to a new page, pulling the sketchbook up and turning to face Omori. He immediately blushed red, watching as they drew while glancing up a few times. It wasn't long until it was finished, (Y/n) holding in a laugh as they turned the sketchbook around to show Omori. He stared at the drawing of his head on two legs. No torso, no neck, no arms, just a head on two legs.

The face made it look funny, while the eyes made it look dead inside. The whites in the eyes were barely visible. A bit terrifying actually.

Cursed.

"Kinda cute, heheh..."

Omori's face heated up, slamming his face against the sketchbook.

"it will haunt me."