:Omoriboy: Valentine's

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

"Omori. Do you celebrate holidays?"

Omori shrugged. You just laid back on the plain ground, hands cupped and placed on your stomach.

"Then we should celebrate Valentine's day. It's tomorrow."

Omori didn't answer. Neither did you reply back. After a few minutes, you got up and went out the door. He didn't seem to care all too much about you up and leaving. What's there to care about?

Omori must love sweets. Maybe just a chocolate box. You didn't want to be cheesy at all, but they only had big heart chocolate boxes. You bought that and also a playboy magazine. He might also like this. It's not much though. Maybe some tuna for his cat.

You just entered Omori's house, holding the items you bought behind your back. Seeing as though he was more focused on his laptop, you didn't bother keeping it hidden. It was pretty late, 11:52. Nearly the day for Valentine's. Sitting beside Omori, you had the items on the other side of you, hiding it. Omori then looked up at you, looking as though he took a nap.

"Where were you?"

He asked. You shook your head. He was confused about your answer, but noticed color beside you, peering just a bit. You quickly moved along as well.

"If you got me something, you shouldn't have."

"I wanted to."

You said, as you took the box, and pressed it up to his chest. He looked down, taking the box and opening it. He stared down at the chocolates, a certain glint in his eyes. He looked back up at you to see you opening a can of tuna you bought for his kitty. They purred, eating the food. Looking back at him, your eyes caught his. He stared, placing the cover on the box, but not exactly, as it slanted just a little. He noticed how your eyes drifted to his laptop, as he too looked over. The time was 11:59 already. A few seconds and...

"Happy Valentine's day, Omori."

12:00. You smiled at him. Omori had a pink tint to his cheeks, shrinking just a bit at the sudden mood. Before he could even think, you were leaned against him, kissing his lips so softly. Pulling back, you held up the playboy magazine up, as it covered your face.

"Also got you this..."

"God I love you so much."

He said, raising your arms up and leaning in to take a quick kiss.