:Hero: Time

(Omori Spoilers...)

Childhood

"Hey, (Y/n). Do you have a book about cooking?"

"Ah, I don't think so. I'll look around when I get home."

Hero nodded, smiling at them. It was a bit of an odd question, but then again, he likes to cook. The two were walking by faraway park, heading down the street to get to Sunny and Mari's home.

"Anything new you're planning to make?"

"Yeah. There's these little things called macaroons that Mari talked about once."

"Oh! I've heard of those. They're a bit expensive, but very good!"

Hero laughed lightly at (Y/n)'s boost of excitement as the two of them turned a corner.

"Planning to impress Mari with them?~"

(Y/n) asked with a smirk, causing Hero to blush faintly.

"N-Not that. I just wanted to try them out."

"Mhm, hahah!"

(Y/n) laughed as they teased Hero about it, poking his side as he tried poking back, eventually chasing (Y/n) down the pathway. They caught sight of their friends out by the driveway, playing hop-scotch.

"HERO! (Y/N)!"

Aubrey exclaimed in excitement as she ran over, jumping up to give them both a hug. She quickly pulled them over to play hop-scotch with them, redrawing a few of the lines from skidding along them.

"Hi, Hero! Hi, (Y/n)!"

Looking over was Mari, who had just exited the house. Hero waves with a grin, a lightly blush dusting his face. They all were currently playing hop-scotch until the cartoons started on the TV. Aubrey and Kel kept pushing each other as they tried hopping on the same tile at the same time, Basil was debating about taking a photo, and Hero and Mari were doodling on the ground with Sunny and (Y/n).

"That's a cute cat, Sunny!"

(Y/n) commented, looking at the big yellow cat that was still being coloured in. They went ahead and drew a red cat next to them, but was smaller than Sunny's. He smiled down at the two drawings, drawing stars next to (Y/n)'s drawing. (Y/n) could say that they mostly got along with Sunny and Mari, inspired by them. Although, they did wish they got along with Hero like Mari did, but that's okay.

"I really like your drawings, Sunny. You should show me more someday!"

Sunny grinned at (Y/n), nodding happily. Everyone spent the most of their time playing outside, (Y/n) being a little exhausted from the energy. But they watched everyone with a smile, happy to be in the moment.

"Tired?"

Looking over was Mari, sitting down beside them.

"J-Just a little! I really need to work out more..."

"Hero is thinking of working out too."

She said with a laugh.

"But don't push yourself too hard! Don't want you getting hurt!"