:Omoriboy: Stupid Cat

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

Omori was browsing his laptop as usual, listening to some music as he softly sang along. You were just laying on the floor, twiddling with your hair. There wasn't anything to do at all, like always. Omori's cat meowed as it walked over to you, hissing. His cat didn't like you much. The cat hissed once again, before lunging itself towards you. Their mouth wrapped on your hand, but it didn't hurt much at all. The cat suddenly began purring, as it let go, nudging their head against your back hand for what appeared to be affection. Which pretty much confused you since Omori's cat, for some reason, hated you. And now it's suddenly wanting your affection?

"Weird cat."

Sighing as you began petting them. The cat purred rather loud, laying on it's back as it's tail began fidgeting. Rubbing it's tummy, they then bit you again.

"The heck, kitty..."

You mumbled, eyebrow twitching. It then jumped up and moved over, laying down on Omori's laptop.

"Get off."

Omori said, pushing the cat away gently. The cat was being lazy, allowing him to push them off.

"Does your cat hate visitors?"

Omori looked over blankly, but you could see confusion on his face.

"Oh! Right, sorry..."

"No, it's alright."

The cat meowed in a confusion tone, walking over and climbing on your arm. Before you knew it, it was resting on the top of your head. Omori had his eyes on the cat.

"Bad kitty, get off them."

The cat hissed, rubbing it's little nose against your hair. A hint of frustration was plastered on his face. And so was...jealousy?

"I don't mind, Omori. Besides, I'm surprised it's able to stay on my head."

Omori's frustration quickly vanished, a quick emotion showing before he turned back to his laptop, a 'hmm' in response. The kitty started purring, the vibration tickling your head as you began giggling. It purred even louder, making you giggle even more, trying to touch Omori's arm.

"Omori! Y-Your cat is, pff, purring on me a-and it tickles!"

You stuttered, laughing even more. Omori watched, a small smile appearing on his lips before he took the cat off you, petting it. But you stared at Omori and the cat, realizing something as you raised you hand to point at them.

"Kitty."

Omori blinked, staring at you in confusion.

"You look like a kitty!"

You exclaimed, eyes sparkling.

"It's the eyes, isn't it-"

He was cut off by being pat on the head, your hands running through his hair. This affection was making Omori happy, and sure enough relaxed. His head was nudging against your hand to get more affection.

"Aww, my little kitty~"

You cooed, plant a light kiss on his lips. Omori shrieked from the contact of your lips, blushing madly.

"(Y/n), you...you can't do that..."

"I can't?"

"No"

"Not even if I have a crush on you?"

Omori looked over at you, face burning red. In all honesty, he thought he could handle someone confessing to him (even though he kept telling himself nobody would like him) but who knew he could react so differently. He once again felt hands petting and stroking his hair, as he was dozing off into space.

"I love you~"

You said, laughing afterwards. Omori just laid his head on your lap, keeping the straightest face he could, despite the red blush across his face.

"...love you too."