Y/N Vanrouge

EDITED

Name: Y/N M/N Vanrouge

Age: ??? (You pick)

Species: Fae

Looks: Y/N appearance is a short pale young girl who looks exactly like Lilia except for some tiny H/L H/C hairstreaks in her hair and also her eyes there a split between Lilia's and E/C eyes.

Personality:  Y/N is a very timid person who can easily be frighted at any sound or person. Other than that with some anger issues, overall Y/N is a good person.

Hobbies: You can find Y/N singing, dancing and on many occasions can find her lost in her own thoughts.

Dislikes: Y/n is mostly scared of wild animals and loud noises. One time Y/N was exploring around the woods and came across a wild dragon far in the woods and almost attacked her if Lilia wasn't there. Now he doesn't let Y/N out of his sight or wander too far.

Relatives:

Lilia (Father)

M/N (Deceased)

Malleus (Adoptive-Older brother)

Sliver (Adoptive-Older brother)

Backstory:  Y/N's mother died in childbirth after having her, After that Lilia was a mess he was happy to have Y/N in his life but also he misses his wife. He could never bring himself to hate Y/N after all she is his daughter and the last thing that reminds him of his wife. You can find Y/N by Lila at all times except for school.

Words: 255