Welcome To Night Raven College

EDITED

Author's POV

It's been years since M/N's death and Lilia is better he's still sad but he's better. Y/N doesn't know about her 'Brothers' because Lilia hasn't told her, Y/n knows her father is hiding something she just doesn't know what it could be. Y/N is now Y/A/18 years old.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to sunlight coming through the curtains in my bedroom, I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and got up and headed over to my closet.

I pick out an F/C top and some pants and went to the bathroom to take care of myself.

(~Timeskip~)

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready for the day, I exited my room and went downstairs to be greeted by my personal maid Ayumi.

"Good morning Ayumi," I said smiling at her.

"Good morning miss Y/N," Ayumi said bowing to me.

"Ah! there's really no need to address like that" I said shaking my head.

"But isn't it how I'm supposed to address you," Ayumi said quirking her head to the side.

"Y-Yes but I prefer to be called by my name," I said getting shy.

"Okay, mis- I mean Y/N," Ayumi said.

"Well, would you like to have breakfast?" Ayumi asked heading to the kitchen.

"Yes, please!" I said cheerfully.

(~Timeskip to breakfast~)

"Ayumi?" I said beginning to eat my breakfast.

"Yes?" She said.

"Is my father here?" I asked her.

"No, I'm afraid he's 'busy,'" she said sighing.

"He's always 'busy,'" I said getting up from the table.

"MISS Y/N!," "What about your breakfast!" Ayumi said chasing after me.

"I'm not hungry anymore, I'm going to find my father and make him explain himself to me," I said getting angry.

"B-But you know the r-rules about going o-outside on your own," She said stuttering a bit.

"I DON'T CARE, I'M NOT FIVE YEARS OLD ANYMORE!" I said yelling at her. Silence filled the room as Ayumi looked at me surprised by me yelling.

"I-I'm sorry I-I'll take my leave" Ayumi said bowing before leaving. I huffed and went back up to my room.

(~Tmeskip~)

I huffed as I rolled around on my bed, I looked up at the ceiling and I couldn't take it anymore I raised from my bed and looked at the balcony and jumped from it.

I ran as far as I could away from the mansion, I needed to know why father was always 'busy' I ran deep into the woods and hoped it would lead me somewhere far away from where 'home' was.

(~Timeskip~)

It had been a few hours since I ran away from the mansion and my legs were starting to hurt but I didn't stop for a moment, I kept running until I saw a huge building that looked like a school.

I ran towards it and saw a man that looked like a crow?

"Um, excuse me? can you tell me where I am?" I asked the crow like-man as I walked over to him.

"Oh, Who may you be?" The man asked as he looked down at me.

"I'm Y/N sir, I got lost and came across this place" I said bowing my head to him.

"I see, Why don't you come with me to see if I can help with your problem, For I am gracious," he said as he began walking to the front entrance of the school.

There was silence between the two of us as we were walking down the halls of the school, Lucky there were no students out in the halls at this time as class was in session.

(~In Crowley's Office~)

Crowley's POV

I was looking through every single book in my office to look for a way to get Y/N back home but then I remembered I forgot to ask her last name how foolish of me, I turned my head to look at Y/N and to only see her playing with a few strands of her H/L black and H/C locks.

"Y/N, I forgot to ask but what's your last name?" I asked her.

"It's Vanrouge," Y/N said in a quiet and calm voice still playing with her hair.

I was a little shocked since I didn't know Lilia had a little sister but then again they almost look identical besides the different hair colour and eyes.

I turned my head back to the book I'm holding and I tried asking the book again "Y/N Vanrouge" I said and the book flipped to Lilia's page.

I began looking at Lilia's file in the book so far everything seemed normal and everything was correct but then I looked where it "Relatives" It said nothing except for him being the supervisor of Malleus Draconia and his adopted son silver.

"This is strange there is nobody called Y/N Vanrouge in Mr. Vanrouge file," I thought to myself.

I can't send her home either because I don't know where she lives.

"So I guess I'll let her stay here for a while" I muttered to myself.

I closed the book and turned around to face Y/N.

"Ms. Vanrouge for the time being I would like you to stay here until we find your way back home," I said to Y/N.

Y/N looked at me with a gentle smile and bowed her head.

"Thank you, sir," Y/N said to me.

"Please call me Crowley," I said to her.

"Thank you, Mr. Crowley" she said giving me a closed eye heartfelt smile. "You're welcome Y/n for I am gracious" I said returning a smile.

"In the meantime, I will send Lilia down here to see if he can help since you two know each other" I muttered to myself.

"Thank you" Y/n said walking to exit my office.

Y/N's POV

"Thank you" I said about to exit Mr. Crowley's office.

:Oh, And Y/N" Crowley said looking back at me. "Hm?" I hummed in response looking back at Crowley.

"...Welcome to Night Raven College"

Words: 1031