Prologue

EDITED

Lilia's Pov

M/N was in labour giving birth to our child and I  could hear how much pain she was in I wanted to rush in there and comfort her but I couldn't.

I know fae's and humans aren't supposed to have children but I couldn't resist how gorgeous M/N was her H/L H/C flowing in the wind to her mesmerizing E/C orbs.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the nurse's voice. "Mr. Vanrouge," the nurse said.

I stood up quickly and walked over to the nurse frantically, "H-How are t-they?" I asked the nurse stuttering a bit.

"Mr. Vanrouge I am pleased to inform you that you have a beautiful healthy baby girl", The nurse said giving me an eye-closed smile.

"R-Really!?!" I said as tears of joy appeared in the corners of my eyes.

A nurse came out holding my daughter and she handed over my daughter and bowing at me before retreating going back into the hospital room M/N was in.

"She's...gorgeous," I said under my breath giving a small smile at her sleeping form. Indeed she is the nurse said smiling.

"How's M/N?" I said looking up at the nurse, The nurse's facial expression changed from a happy one to a sad guilty one.

"Well...um...Mr. Vanrouge" The nurse said trying to form a sentence. "Well? What is it?" I said quirking an eyebrow at the nurse.

"She...she didn't make it my lord," the nurse said bowing to me.

"W-W-What?" I said shocked.

I looked down at my daughter who was now awake staring at me with unique her half and half E/C and Raspberry Red orbs looking up at me with such innocent curiosity.

I was filled up with all these mixed emotions happy, sad, mad. Happy because I finally had a daughter, Sad because I lost the love of my life and mad because I couldn't do anything to help M/N when she needed me the most.

"W-Well did she n-name her yet?" I said trying my best not to cry while my voice was cracking.

"N-No sir she didn't have the chance to," the nurse said raising her head to look up at me. "What would like to name your daughter?" the nurse asked me.

"I and M/N always wanted to name our child Y/N if we had a girl," I said to the nurse. "Y/N M/N Vanrouge," I said again to the nurse.

"Of course, I'll leave you two alone while I go fill out the papers."

"Y/N M/N Vanrouge...welcome to the world my darling..." I said looking a Y/N

(~4 years later~)

Y/N's Pov

"DADDY! DADDY!" I shouted running over to him. "Hm? What is princess?" Daddy said crouching down to my height.

"Look! Look what I found!" I said showing a picture of my mother.

"Where did you find this princess?" my father said looking at the picture of my mother.

"I found it laying on the ground in the living room" I said cutely.

"Interesting well why don't we go put it back?" My father said picking me up.

"Okay!" I said gleefully, My father chuckled at how happy I was and started walking to the living room.

We arrived in the living room and I put the picture on the table.

"Daddy? Can you tell me about mommy?" I asked him looking up at him.

"Sure princess, What would like to know?" He asked me.

"Everything!" I said happily.

(~1 Hour later~)

Lilia's Pov

I noticed Y/N was falling asleep on me and I got up off the couch and scooped her up in my arms.

"W...What daddy?" Y/N asked sleepily as she cuddled into my chest.

"Let's get you to bed" I said walking out o the living room and to her room.

(~In Y/N's room~)

I tucked in Y/N under the covers of her bed, As I was about to leave her room I felt a slight tug on my sleeve. I turned around to see Y/N holding onto my sleeve very sleepy.

"What is it darling?" I asked turning around.

"Lull..." Y/N was cut off by a yawn. "Do you want a lullaby?" I asked her sweetly.

"Yes...please," she said sleepily.

After I finished singing I see Y/N sleeping soundly and I got up and gave a kiss on her forehead and left her to sleep.

"Goodnight Darling..." I said before closing the door behind me.

(This was going to be a long ride for both of them...)

Words: 791

Happy Belated Birthday Lilia!