A day with Octavinelle

This is requested by 0ssIMpp0

I woke up at 7:00 am for this request! I hope you like it.

Malleus's POV

"How long will the potion take to make?" I asked Vil, holding Y/N.

"Depends, maybe one, maybe two weeks at most" Vil said not certain how long it'll take.

"Why that long?" I asked a little bit shocked.

"We don't have all the ingredients here at the school right so it might be a little tough to find all the ingredients we need to turn Y/N back" Vil explained to us.

We all turned to Lilia with that 'look' saying that 'you're going to take care of Y/N end of dissension ' type of look.

"I'm not going to take care of her for two weeks," Lilia said in a serious tone crossing my arms.

"I didn't say it was going to take two weeks," Vil said correcting me.

"You said it MIGHT!, That's enough reason for me," Lilia said muttering under his breath.

Lilia's POV

"Lilia-sama she's your daughter," Sebek said not understanding why I'm refusing the request.

"If you don't do it we'll tell the whole school" Silver not even giving me a chance to respond to Sebek's question.

" How low can you guys get trying to blackmail me," I said assumed at their attempt.

"We mean it," Silver said not joking.

"Fine..." I said grabbing Y/N from Malleus's arms as I soon realized they weren't joking.

{~Timeskip brought to you by Diasomnia chasing baby Y/N~}

"Y/N where are you?" I asked looking for her

I left for a moment to help a teacher with something and I said to Y/N to wait for me but I guess she didn't because when I came back she was gone.

I walked around the hallways for a few more minutes trying to find Y/N.

I was about to walk in the other direction to see if she went that way but all of a sudden my ears picked up 3 voices, one of them was giggling and the other two were talking.

I followed the voices down the hallway and kept following them until I found who the voices belonged to.

I stopped in my tracks as my eyes fell upon Y/N giggling with the leech twins.

"There you are," I said walking over to them.

The twins looked over and saw me walking towards them.

Floyd's POV

"Look its flapjack octopus!" I said pointing at Lilia as he came near us.

"Hello there! I came looking for her, I see you found her" Lilia said referring to the baby in Jade's arms.

"Isn't she adorable!" I said cooing at the baby in my brother's arms.

"Indeed," He said ready to take Y/N from Jade's arms.

Lilia picked up Y/N from Jade's arms and she immediately started to squirm in his arms and wanted to be back in my brother's.

"Y/N...stop squirming..." Lilia said trying to get a hold of Y/N properly.

"No!" Y/N said still squirming in Lilia's arms.

"Y/N..." Lilia said sighing in defeat.

"No! No! No!" Y/N said repeating herself.

Lilia sighed as Y/N kept repeating herself trying to get free of Lilia's grasp, then he perked up a bit as if he thought of something.

"What are you thinking about Flapjack Octopus?" I asked him wondering what he was thinking about.

"How about this?" Lilia said looking at Y/N.

"If you a good girl for the rest of the day I'll let you come visit the twins again" He explained to Y/N.

"Do we have a deal?" He asked Y/N.

"Deal!" Y/N cheered happily.

Part 2 coming later today!

Words 629