Sweet dreams

Y/N's POV

I finished making dinner for diasomnia as I wasn't hungry and wasn't going to eat.

"Dinners ready!" I yelled loud enough for them to hear.

I placed the dishes down on the table, on the plates were salmon, salad and some meat and F/F for dessert.

The four of them came around the corner with a few other students who are in diasomnia and their jaws dropped a little at the meal prepared in front of them.

"Please enjoy!" I said giving them a closed eye smile.

"There is more in the kitchen if you want some," I said to the other diasomnia students.

The students rushed into the kitchen to grab a plate of food as if it was the last thing in twisted wonderland.

I laughed a little and looked back at the boys who stared in awe.

"Are you sure you made this?" Sebek asked shocked, I nodded in response smiling.

"I don't remember you cooking this good Y/N? Say did you use magic to make this?" Father said with mischief in his voice looking at me.

"No Lilia! I didn't! I made this with Ayumi and it turned out great" I said playfully.

"This is also the result of being cooped up in a mansion for Y/A years," I said sighing.

We sat down and Father, Malleus, Silver and Sebek began to eat, their eyes lit up in amazement as they tasted it.

"This is good!" Sebek said eyes lighting up.

" Glad you like it," I said giggling lightly.

"Aren't you going to eat Y/N?" Malleus asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Hm? Oh me? No, I'm not hungry right now but maybe later" I said waving my hand in dismissal to him.

"Y'know Y/N you can't say your not hungry when you are," Father said looking at me through the corner of his eye.

"Yeah, how do you know?-" I said before I felt something get shoved in my mouth.

"Hush child, I know when and when you aren't hungry because you say that and give off this attitude," He said smiling at me with a dangerous aura around him.

I swallowed down the food and nodded in response to scared to verbally response.

"Now shall I feed you or are you going to get yourself a plate?" Father said cheerfully.

"Fine... I'll go get myself a plate..." I said sighing in defeat knowing that I won't win.

I got up from my chair and walked into the kitchen to grab myself some food.

"Damn you father for having fatherly instincts" I muttered under my breath puffing my checks out in annoyance.

I walked out of the kitchen and back to the table and setting down my plate.

"Happy now?" I asked father sitting down.

"Yes!," he said happily as we went back to eating.

All five of us began to chat with each other as we all ate dinner.

When it was time for us to retire to our bedrooms we bid each other goodnight.

After everyone left it was only me and father, silence filled the air it wasn't uncomfortable silence or comfortable either it was just right.

Father then finally decided to break the silence floating around in the room.

"Y/N I have to show you something" he finally said walking over to the stairs.

"What is it, father?" I asked curiously.

"I'll show you, follow me," father said to me, walking closely behind him.

We walked past many bedrooms I kept looking at where we were going because it was dark in the hallway and wondering what father was going to show me, I also didn't bump into anything luckily as I had really good eyesight even at night.

We turned a corner and we stopped at a door, I looked at my father with seriousness in my eyes.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" I asked him curiously, he nodded in response.

He opened the door to reveal a bedroom.

My eyes went wide in shock as I looked at it

My eyes went wide in shock as I looked at it. "Was this for me?" I thought.

"Is...is this for me?" I asked father breathlessly.

He nodded in response smiling gently at me.

"I and Malleus thought you could use a room of your own since he thought you would be staying awhile and we didn't want you sleeping on the couch and besides nobody ever uses this room anyway" Father explained.

"Thank you, papa," I said hugging him burying my face in his chest.

"You're welcome my little fae," he said hugging me and kissing my forehead goodnight.

"Goodnight Y/N, make sure to thank Malleus when you see him," Father said leaving my room.

"I will father, goodnight," I said closing the door after I see him leave.

I walked over to my bed and used my magic to change into my nightgown because I was too tired to change myself.

I hopped into bed trying to get in a comfortable position.

Once I was comfy I instantly fell asleep engulfed in sweet dreams.

3rd POV

Sweet dreams indeed, dreaming about what will happen tomorrow.

Words: 861