Introducing the Diasomnia household

EDITED

Lilia's POV

I walked back downstairs and to the lounge area only to see Sebek, Malleus and Silver waiting for me.

"Hello, were you guys looking for me?" I asked confused.

"Lilia, who was she?" Malleus asked in a curious but serious tone.

"Who?" I asked Malleus tilting my head to the side in confusion but knowing fully well that he was referring to Y/N.

"Don't play dumb old man, who was that girl you brought over here a while ago?" Silver said in a stone-cold voice.

"Oh, you mean that girl?" I said giving them part of their answer.

"She's my sister that I'm taking care of for the time being" I lied to them.

"Are you sure? Because she looks exactly like you Lilia" Sebek said giving me a puzzled look.

"Eh...heh, whatever do you mean Sebek?" I asked as I sweatshop as his statement.

"I mean you guys look more than just sibling-related because I got a good look at her face and saw you in her" Sebek said looking at me for an answer.

"Is this true Lilia of what Sebek is saying?" Malleus asked quirking an eyebrow at me.

I was about to respond when we heard a noise from behind us.

We turned our heads to where the noise was coming from only to see Y/N chuckling nervously at us.

Malleus's POV

I, Sebek and Sliver turned our heads away from Lilia and to where the noise what coming from, all our eyes widen to see the girl who was with Lilia before now in front of our eyes.

The girl jumped a little when she saw us looking at her and slipped but got saved by Lilia's magic.

I took a few steps towards her and stopped a few feet away from her and smiled down at her.

"Hello there little one, I'm Malleus draconia and who may you be?" I asked her.

"I-I'm Y/N sir," she said stuttering a bit.

" W-Who are they?" Y/N asked pointing behind me to the others.

"Let me introduce you," I said bringing her closet to the others.

"The green-haired one is Sebek," I said pointing at Sebek.

"The white-haired one is Silver," I said pointing at Silver.

"Then the black and magenta-haired one is-" I got cut off by Y/N.

"Lilia!" Y/N finished my sentence for me.

Y/N ran over to Lilia and jumped into his arms hugging tightly.

"I missed you, sis," Lilia said ruffling her hair.

Y/N gave Lilia a weird look but then quickly caught on before any of us noticed but I did.

Y/N tugged on Lilia lightly by the wrist and brought Lilia over to the couch and sat him down.

I, Sebek and Silver watched in curiosity and confusion as we watched the scene unfold.

"Y/N what are you-" Lilia said but getting cut off by feeling something on his lap.

We all looked down to see Y/B sleeping on Lilia's lap peacefully.

Lilia's POV

I felt something on my lap and I decided to look down only to see Y/N sleeping on my lap peacefully and I chuckled a bit.

I could see the other looking over my shoulders trying to process what is happening.

"I can move her to another couch" Sebek spoke up.

"No no there's no need Sebek I quite enjoy this and we don't want to wake her up a third time," I said to seek while running a few fingers through Y/N's hair.

"She does look rather peaceful, so let her sleep," Malleus said looking at Y/N's peaceful state.

I looked at Y/N with a loving smile and gentle eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you Y/N," I thought to myself twirling a piece of Y/N's hair in my fingers smiling to myself.

"No, we're both lucky," I thought again and drifted into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.

Words: 676