Since day one

EDITED

Y/N's POV

I was walking down the hallways of the NRC and admiringly the designs of the school.

"So pretty," I said glazing my hand across the wall, Then the bell rang I flinched at the sound and soon people began coming out of the classroom.

Soon the people stopped in their tracks and looked at me surprised. "Is that a girl!?" One student said, "What is a girl doing here? "

"How did she even get in"Another said.

3rd POV

The students kept whispering among themselves as Y/N stood there hiding her face in pure embarrassment as she realized this was an all-boys school.

"I guess Mr. Crowley forgot to mention that this school was an all-boys school," Y/N thought to herself.

"What's with all the noise?" A voice said, "why must you be so loud, now what is all the chattering about?" the voice said again.

The students backed up away from the area so that the person could get a better idea of what the chatter was all about.

Sebek's POV

"A girl?!?, that's impossible, there shouldn't be a girl in an all boys-school, surely it's impossible, right?" I thought it myself shocked.

"Who are you?" I said in a stern voice to the girl, the girl stood there with wide eyes as  I walked towards her.

I stopped in front of the girl. " I said it once I'll say it again, who.are.you?" I said looking at the girl with a cold glare.

"I- um-... I'm-" the girl got cut off by the speakers. "Could I have Y/N Van-, I mean miss M/L/N {Mothers last name} to my office."

"Who the hell is M/L/N?" I thought to myself. I looked at the girl or where she used to be and saw her running off in the direction of the headmaster's office.

"Hey!, there's no running in the hallways!" I yelled from where I stood at the girl.

Y/N's POV

I ran to Mr. Crowleys office and shut the door behind me catching my breath.

"You look like you ran a marathon," a familiar voice said. I looked up to see my father smiling down at me. "P-Papa!?!" I shrieked confused as to why he is here.

"Hello there dear how lovely to see you," father said with a chuckle.

"W-Why are y-you here?" I asked stuttering a little while sweat dropping a bit out of fear because I can hear my father's anger in his voice from a mile away even tho he is making it seem so sweet with such bliss.

"Ah, yes, you see my beloved bat I was called down here," father said putting his gloved hand on his chin smirking a bit.

~{Flashback}~

Lilia's POV
{before you came}

I was called down to the headmaster's office I don't know why tho?

I reached the office and pushed open the door to see Mr. Crowley standing by his desk.

"Hello, you wanted to see me?" I asked the headmaster. I said peaking my head through the door a bit.

"Ah, Mr Vanrouge glad you could make it," the headmaster said as I shut the door behind me completely.

"May I ask why you wanted to see me? I asked him curiously.

"Yes, I wanted to know if you know anyone by the name of Y/N?" the headmaster asked quirking an eyebrow at me.

I almost fainted when I heard my daughter's name coming from the headmaster's mouth.

"I certainly do," I said trying my best to hide my anger in my voice. "May I ask why?" I asked.

"Well, because she's in the school, should I send her down?" the headmaster asked me.

"Please do!" I said as it was getting harder for me to hide the venom in my voice.

~{Present}~

"And that's the whole story up until now," I said looking at Y/N.

"So you two are related then?" the headmaster asked and we nodded our heads at him.

"He's my father," Y/N said pointing at me.

"She's my daughter" I explained to headmaster Crowley.

The headmaster had gone pale and looked liked he was about to lose consciousness for not see the resemblance sooner.

I decided it was time for me and Y/N to leave as I grabbed Y/N by the wrist tightly as I shut the headmaster's door behind us as we begin to walk back to the dormitory since class was over for today.

Y/N's POV

I flinch a little at how tight father is holding my wrist and I try to squirm out of his grasp but it no use he puts a tighter hold on my wrist.

"Father, let go your hurting me!" I cried out in pain as we were walking.

"We have a lot of talking to do young lady," my father said with venom in his voice.

"I'm sorry" I muttered under my breath to him.

"Should have said that a long time ago Y/N" father said grasping my wrist tighter.

"I know..." I sighed sadly looked at my feet.

Lilia's POV

I sighed as I slowed down my pace and I turned to look at Y/N still not letting go of the tight grip around her wrist.

"Y/N look I love you, you realize that right? All I trying to do is keep you safe and protected that's all I want for you" I said resting my hand on Y/N's cheek.

"I know but you never tell me when or where you're going or how long you'll be gone," Y/N said sadly still looking at the ground.

"I know Y/N but u can't tell you I'm sorry," I said sadly.

Then my mood quickly changed into a happier one and smile at Y/N.

"You're grounded," I said to Y/N.

"W-What?!?" Y/N stuttered.

"You heard me," I said seriously looking her dead in the eyes.

"F-For how long?" she asked nervously.

"2 weeks," I said with no emotions and Y/N jaw dropped a little at my answer.

2 weeks you got to be joking"  Y/N said surprised.

"Wanna make it 4?" I asked quirking an eyebrow at her.

"N-No 2 fine," she said sweat dropping.

" That's what I thought," I said smiling at her dragging her by the wrist again.

"Oh and Y/N darling you been grounded for a long time," I said chuckling a bit.

"What? No, I haven't, since when?" Y/N asked a bit shocked.

"Since day 1 my dear, since day 1," I said dragging her back to the Diasomnia dormitory.

Words: 1120