First day

Y/N's POV

I walked into the classroom my heels making noise as I walked, every student in the room eyes widen in shock and awe.

"Hello there, I'm...Y/N it's a...pleasure to meet you all," I said shyly as I was trying to search for the right words while I curtsied at them

"A GIRL?!?" The class yelled in sync looking shocked at me as I flinched a little at the loud noise.

"Now if you have any questions for miss Y/N you may ask after class," The professor said.

"Miss Y/N if you could go sit next to Mr. Schoenheit," the professor said.

"Who's he?" I asked

Mr. Schoenheit if you could please raise your hand" the professor said sighing.

Vil's POV

I raised my hand in the air to show Y/N who I was.

She walked over to my desk a little wobbly as she walked.

"Guess it's her first time walking in heels," I thought to myself as I watched her carefully.

"First time?" I asked her as she sat down next to me.

"What?" she asked me confused.

"In heels?," I said to her pointing to her heels she had on.

"Yeah..." She said nervously.

"I could teach you?" I said to her happily.

"Oh? In heels? Oh no, no, no, I wouldn't want to trouble you" She said shaking in denial.

No, no, it's okay I insist!" I said reassuring her.

"Mhm... Fine..." She said finally giving in to my suggestion sighing.

"Oh by the way I'm Vil Schoenheit," I said giving her an eye-closed smile.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Van- I mean M/L/N" Y/N corrected herself.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Y/N!" I said giving her a closed eye smile.

We turned our heads back to professor crewel and listened to his instructions.

~Timeskip~

Y/N's POV

"So like this?" I asked Vil putting on the lab coat.

"Aw, you look so cute and small and yes that's right," Vil said.

"Now that you have your lab coat on let's get mixing potions," Vil said getting the stuff we need for the potions ready.

"Heh you seem like you know a lot about potions Vil," I said giggling.

"That's because I do," he said setting the potion mixtures down.

"Really?" I asked him curiously.

"Yes, you see my dormitory specializes in making potions like poison for example" he explained to me.

"Wow really! That's so cool! I would love to see your dorm one day!" I said to him cheerfully.

"Maybe you'll get to see it after school since you need help walking in heels," I said chuckling at her bright attitude.

Oh really? Or is it because you want to hang out more with me?" I said jokingly.

"Haha very funny," Vil said rolling his eyes playfully at me.