A spinning wheel

Y/N's POV

I let Vil drag me by my wrist as we walk to our next lesson, which I think is P.E?

"Vil why is nobody here? This is the gym right?" I asked confused.

"Mr. Vargas usually takes us outside for P.E" Vil said answering my question.

"Oh? Is that so? Okay then!" I said understanding a bit better.

Vil let go of my wrist and gently pushed me towards an unused washroom.

"Go get changed while I also get ready and then we'll go to the field for class"  He explained to me

"Okay!" I said giving him a closed eye smile.

I walked into the washroom and with a snap of my fingers, I changed into more comfortable clothes for P.E.

E

I walked out of the washroom and see Vil standing outside of the door waiting for me

"That was quick" Vil said a little shocked.

"So were you," I said to him.

"Shall we get going to class?" he asked but already knew the answer.

"Indeed we shall!" I said following closely behind him out to the field.

Vil's POV

I and Y/N walked out into the school field yard and saw students running laps around the field.

"Ah, there you  two are!" A loud voice said.

Y/N jumped a little at the sudden sound a quickly hid behind me, I chuckled a little at her hiding behind me.

I looked back over to see Mr. Vargas walking over to us.

"Hello there! You must be the new student! I didn't mean to frighten you" Mr. Vargas said with his usual cheery attitude.

Y/N came out from behind me and gave Mr. Vargas a shy smile.

"Ah, it's okay I'm just not used to loud sounds," She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"I see! Well, thank you for letting me know" Mr. Vargas said grinding.

"I'm Mr. Vargas I'll be your P.E teacher for this year!" he said introducing himself

"Hello I'm Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you!" Y/N said smiling at him.

"I'm glad to know," he said to Y/N.

"Now you two can do some laps with the other students"  he explained to both of us.

"Okay thank you," I said to him as he was walking away.

I looked back at Y/N only to see her in a trance of some kind

I waved my hand in front of her face but no response, I tried it again still no response.

"Y/N," I said waving my hand in front of her one last time.

"Huh? Oh sorry Vil, did I space out?" Y/N asked snapping out of her trance.

"Are you alright?" I asked with worry laced in my voice.

"Yeah I'm fine," she said calmly.

"Okay..." I said brushing off my worry a bit.

"Now come on! Let's go!" she said running past me.

"Sure," I said catching up to her.

Y/N'a POV

"What a weird vision..." I thought to myself as worry began to build up inside me.

"A spinning wheel?" I thought about the vision as it had contained a spinning wheel in it

"Probably nothing," I thought as I shook off the bad feeling I had and kept running alongside Vil.

Words: 548