A heart tamer

Y/N's POV

"The dorms are based off of the great seven" Father explained.

"Really can you tell more about the dorms," I asked curiously.

"I don't think we need to tell you because someone is already explaining," He said chuckling.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Listen," He said.

I did as he said and listened for something I did not know.

Finally, my ears picked up some voices about the dorms and I listened carefully to the voices to not miss anything important.

Trey's POV

"The dorms are based off of the great seven" I explained to Ace, Deuce, Grimm and Yuu.

"For example our dorm," I said giving them brief examples of each dorm.

Heartslabyul: Founded on the strictness of the Queens of Hearts.

SavanaClaw: Founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts.

Octavinelle: Founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch.

Scarabia: Founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand.

Pomefiore: Founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen.

Ignihyde: Founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld.

"Last but not least..." I said getting to the final dorm.

Diasomnia: Founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thrones.

"I can't remember all those there's too many" Grimm complained.

"Just get the jits of it and you'll remember them all eventually" Cater said reassuringly.

"All the dorms have unique armbands, ours is being Red and Black armbands" I continued explaining.

"How do you get into your dorms your in now?" Yuu asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Which dorm you enter is based on what your soul looks like and the Dark Mirror chooses what dorm fits you best at the entrance ceremony" I explained to her.

"Okay," They replied understanding better.

"How about him?" Yuu asked pointing at a SavanaClaw member.

"He's in SavanaClaw, SavanaClaw has a Yellow and Black armband," I said to Yuu

"People who are in that dorm are good at self-defence" Cater explained.

"The people who are in front of us is the Scarabia," I said pointing out Scarabia.

"They are really smart and in the heat of the moment when it comes to exams, tho the dorm leader needs help studying" Cater said laughing.

"They have a Yellow and Red armband," I said to them.

"The ones over there practically mesmerizing are the members of Pomefiore," I said pointing to Pomefiore.

"Their dorm leader has 5,000,000 followers on magicam!" Cater said excitedly.

"It's not all about looks," I said, scolding Cater.

"Sorry, sorry" Cater said apologizing.

"Many of them specialize in potion making and curses, They have Red and Blue armbands," I said to them.