Welcome to Diasomnia

EDITED

Lilia's POV

I dragged Y/N to the Diasomnia dormitory by her wrist as she was trying to loosen up my grasp on her as we were walking.

I spun around on my heel to look at Y/N before heading into the dorm.

"Okay, before we go in please stay quiet and don't say a word about me being your father, do you understand?" I asked her.

She nodded her head slowly in response trying to process in her mind what I said to her right now with a semi-confused face.

"Okay good, now let's go in," I said spinning around pushing the Diasomnia doors open.

I and Y/N walked into the dormitory, I let go of her wrist and she sighs in relief as I point up to the stairs.

"Up," I said to Y/N.

"What?" she said confused looking at me.

"You heard me, up you go" I repeated to her one more time.

Y/N sighs but obeys and goes upstairs.

I let out a heavy sigh and see Malleus, Sliver and Sebek staring at me from across the room giving confused looks.

"Hey! That's the girl I saw after class!" Sebek shouted.

I mentally cringed and facepalmed myself in the face, I was not in the mood to explain everything to them just yet.

I decided to ignore them and headed up the stairs to find Y/N, once I find which room she's in we're going to have a long talk.

Malleus's POV

"What's wrong with Lilia today? It seems like ever since he was called down to the headmaster's office and when brought that young girl here, I'll ask Lilia about this situation later" I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV

I was walking around in the hallway trying to figure out what room I should go into and then I stopped at one room a twisted the knob a little and opened the door fully to reveal a bedroom.

I lied down on the bed and began to drift to sleep only to be woken up by the door opening.

I looked up only to see father leaning on the doorframe.

I sigh in relief only to know it was father who opened the door, I sat up a bit on the bed and looked at him sleepily.

"Need something father?" I groaned as I rubbed a bit of the sleepiness from my eyes.

"We need to talk," Father said looking at my sleepy figure.

"Can we do it later I'm too tired" I said laying back down on the bed.

"Sure, you look like you need some rest, I'll leave you to sleep," Father said.

Before father closed the bedroom door he said this as I drifted in long earned peaceful sleep.

"Welcome to Diasomnia," He said closing the bedroom door behind him quietly.

Words:478