Explain

Vil's POV

Y/N was squirming around in my arms as she was trying to get free from my grasp.

"Y/N stop squirming!" I raised my voice at her.

Y/N stopped squirming and looked at me with her big innocent E/C and raspberry red orbs.

"Pretty," The child version of Y/N said reaching up at me.

My eyes widen for a moment then softened at her words.

"Thank you," I said softly to her.

"Now come along lets us go find their others," I said referring to the Diasomnia dorm, not that Y/N would be able to understand what I was saying.

{~Timeskip~}
{At Diasomnia's front entrance~}

I walked io to Diasomnia's front entrance and knock on the door.

Now some people might call me crazy which they will because who in their right mindset would walk up to Diasomnia causally holding a child version of their friend.

I heard movement inside the dorm and when the door finally opened it revealed none other than Sebek Zigvolt himself in all glory.

"Hello there cucumber," I said in a deadpanned tone.

"Hello Vil-sama," Sebek said not breaking his stoic facade.

"What bring's you here?" Sebek asked me looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Sebek who's there?" A voice asked from inside the dorm

"It's Vil-sama, shall I let him in?" Sebek asked the voice.

"Yes please," The voice said.

Sebek stepped out of the doorway for me to have space to walk in.

"What do we owe the pleasure of seeing you here Vil?" The voice revealing it belonged to Malleus.

"There may have been a problem, last class," I said trying to keep the conversation short and simple.

"What type of problem?" Malleus asked me confused.

"This," I said showing him and Sebek the baby version of Y/N.

"What happened?" Malleus asked staring at Y/N.

"We were making an ageing potion for potions class and someone bumped into Y/N and she tripped and fell and some of the potion got on her and you can see what the result of what happened to her," I said explaining to them

"Yes we can see that," Sebek said not shocked about Y/N's appearance.

"What's with all the commotion down here?" A voice asked us.

We all looked over and saw Silver and Lilia walking towards us to see what was all the talking was about.

Y/N's eyes light up in excitement as she looked at Lilia.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Y/N shouted at Lilia reaching out for him.

All of us looked at Y/N in shock as she called Lilia 'Daddy'.

We all looked back at Lilia who was also in shock but a different kind of shock, he looked like he was worried.

"I WANT DADDY!" Y/N said throwing a temper tantrum and squirming in my arms.

Lilia sighed as he walked over and took Y/N from my arms and Y/N quickly calmed down as she relaxed into his touch.

"Shhh, I'm here, everything's okay," Lilia said whispering comforting words in Y/N's ear.

Lilia's POV

"Shhh, I'm here, everything's okay," I said whispering comforting words in Y/N's ear.

I looked at the others who were staring at me in total shock and not understanding why Y/N called me 'Daddy'.

I sighed knowing that I would have to tell them that Y/N is my daughter.

"Lilia...explain," Malleus said in a serious tone.

Words:583