Do tell more

Y/N's POV

"Finally! We can have a break!"  I said excitedly stretching my arms in the air, walking alongside Vil.

"Someone's excited about lunch, but don't eat too much or else you'll lose your physique," Vil said in a somewhat serious tone.

"Wait it's already lunch?" I asked him shocked.

"Yeah, since you new here school starts around 9, 9:30 am" He explained.

"That late? Then why did he wake me up so early" I said muttering the last part to myself.

We chatted as we walked down the hallway for a few minutes as we neared the cafeteria.

"Well, then I'll see you in a bit Y/N," Vil said stopping in his tracks.

"Okay, bye Vil," I said waving him off as he went to his table.

I walked over to the cafeteria counter and order F/F and F/D for lunch.

I picked up my tray of food and looked around for my table and the others but I didn't see them until I saw them all shoved in the back booth.

I decided to teleport over to them and give them a little fright.

"Fufufu, what's this? Shoved in the back I see" I said appearing behind them lifting myself off the ground slightly.

Sebek and Silver jumped a little at me appearing so suddenly.

"Y/N-Sama! You frightened us!" Sebek said in a loud serious tone.

"Fufufu did I? I'm sorry Sebek," I said letting out a small chuckle from my lips.

"So what took so long? Got lost?" Lilia said trying to hold back a chuckle as I sit next to him.

"No pa- Lilia," I said quickly correcting myself.

Silver and Sebek gave me weird looks but decided not to ask any questions.

While on the other hand, Malleus gave me a knowing look that he what was going on.

I turned to look at father and gave him a weak smile as he gave me a slight glare not noticeable to the others.

"So...um tell me what is school like here?" I said trying to change the subject.

Thankfully Malleus played along and decided to answer my question.

"Well school here is very interesting, to say the least," Malleus said looking at me.

"Really? How interesting" I said smiling to myself.

"Yes it is very interesting at this school," He said chuckling a bit.

"Would you like to know more about the dorms?" Father asked looking at me.

"Yes please!" I said cheerfully.

"Well, each one of the dorms are based off of the great seven" Father explained.

"Do tell more" I said getting more attracted to the conversation.

Words: 444