She's dead

Lilia's POV

I and the others sat down on the couch as they were ready for me to explain everything to them.

I sat Y/N down on my lap and was thinking of the easiest way to explain that I'm Y/N's father.

"I'll explain everything from the top," I said sighing.

"First off I'm Y/N's father," I said not looking the others in the eye and focusing on Y/N.

"Adoptive?" Malleus asked confused since he didn't understand where I was going with this.

"No, biological," I said bluntly.

This left them shocked since they didn't expect anything like that answer to leave my mouth.

"Why did you hide her then?" Mall Rus asked confused.

"Be...Because I was scared" I said, my voice cracking a bit.

"Scared?" Vil asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I looked down and squeezed my eyes tightly my lip quivering slightly in fear of letting tears fall from my eyes.

I felt something on my face, I open my eyes and see my daughter smoking up at me.

"Don't be sad daddy, you said mommy never wants us to see us cry" Y/N said remembering what I said to her all those years ago.

Those words shocked me the most because whenever she was sad I would say those exact words to her.

Hearing those words from her put me at ease as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you, that's what I exactly needed to hear," I said ruffling her hair.

Y/N's POV

"Daddy always said to me when things are gloomy to always smile!" I said giggling.

"I think I could get used to having a little sister," A boy said smirking with silver hair.

{~Timeskip~}

By now everyone was staring at me in awe and amazement as they were asking me questions about me.

Father and his friends were chatting while I was playing with a silver-haired boy and a green-haired boy.

"So where's Y/N's mother?" A man with horns asked.

This made the silver-haired boy and the green-haired boy turn their heads looking, at father.

"She's um...She's dead" Papa said in a sad tone.

Words: 370