Baby Y/N

Y/N's POV

I got up from bed and got dressed in my uniform for school as usual and then went downstairs to go meet the others.

"Hey there guys," I said to them walking down the stairs.

"Hey," They all said in unison.

"Someones in a good mood today" Lilia joked.

"Shut up old man," I said walking past him.

This left everyone in the room shocked that those words left my mouth except for silver since he was well...soundly sleeping in a chair next to the other.

"What...What did you just call Lilia?" Malleus asked stunned.

"Old man?" I said repeating myself to Malleus, though it sounded more like a question.

Malleus, Lilia and Sebek All went pale if that is even possible considering how pale they already are.

"And...um where...where did learn that name?" Malleus getting worried.

"Silver" I simply said pointing at Silver's sleeping figure.

They all looked at Silver's sleeping figure with slightly wide eyes.

"That would explain the nickname," Lilia said clenching his jaw tightly in annoyance.

"It's not a crime!" I said to them closing the door as I left for class.

Sebek's POV

"Remind me to never leave them alone again," I said to the others sweat-dropping.

"Agreed," Malleus and Lilia said in unison.

{~Timeskip~}
{~Last period~}

Y/N's POV

I was in potions class with Vil and we were making an ageing potion for class today.

"What do we need next?" I asked Vil.

"We need P/I {Potion ingredient}" Vil said looking at the list of ingredients we need for the potion.

"This one?" I asked holding up P/I to Vil.

"Yes, that one" Vil said reaching out for the ingredient.

I was about to give the ingredient to Vil when I felt someone shove me and made me trip and fall as a bit of the potion got on me.

I felt weird as I felt myself getting smaller, smaller and smaller and as everything around me was getting bigger, bigger and bigger.

Vil looked down at me in shock as I was getting smaller by the second.

I felt myself getting more childish and more energetic until I was finally small as a toddler and my memories of my old self were removed from my mind and replaced with childish thoughts.

"What is going on here?" An unfamiliar cold voice said.

I looked around in my child form and did not recognize where I was and wanted my father.

Tears brimmed in the corners of my eyes as I searched the mysterious room for someone familiar.

Then a man with a big fur coat and black and white hair came over.

3rd POV

"Explain," Crewel said giving everyone in the room a cold glare.

I-I accidentally b-b-bumped into h-her..." The student said stuttering who bumped into Y/N.

"Hmmm, you will remember all the potions that I enlighten you about the whole school year and I expect the SA on my desk next week," Crewel said bluntly.

"Y-Yes professor," The student said to intimidated by Crewel to argue.

Crewel's POV

"Good," I said still glaring at the student in front of me.

I looked down and see a 3-4-year-old version of Y/N and then looked up at Vil.

"Vil could you take care of Y/N for the time being?" I asked him in a slightly nicer voice than before.

"I could try..." Vil said having hesitation in his voice.

"Thank you, in the meantime, I have to clean up this mess and figure out a way to get Y/N back to normal," I said sighing in frustration.

Vil's POV

I agreed to professor Crewel's request to take care of Y/N for the time being.

I looked down at the child version of Y/N and she looked as she was about to cry so I picked her up in my arms and she instantly calmed down.

All I knew about today and for who knows how long it'll take for Y/N to get back to her normal self was that...

This week was going to be a long week...

Words: 702